I've been wondering why we never saw Ivankov turn Sanji into a girl but this will do! These 2 have the most tsundere relationship anyway, they almost kissed too!

It's Naruto and Sasuke all over again SMH...

Seriously though, Oda would never let this happen but if someone were to draw a chapter or some pages for it....

The absolute implosion of the fandom would truly be hilariously catastrophic Lmaooo!
:pepebusi::pepebusi::pepebusi:
:myman:

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/19de0m2
Redon has confirmed there will be no spoilers this week as he does not want to condone the 'reprehensible actions of the marines throughout the series'. He is encouraging others at worstgen to not give the marines a platform and is coordinating a group statement from the leaker community.

Seems you're right too.

:risiup::risiup::risiup::saden::saden::saden::hapnoel:

(I don't believe this is real but it does sound like his attitude)
It's this fuckers doing again lmao:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/19ddlvv @Etzel Andergast I fell for it earlier with that bait post and now again with that "Redon message"!

I am so finished! Chopper levels of naivety here lmao.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
OMG OPEN SPOILER THREAD!!!!!

Confirmed by Redon:

Chapter 1105: Test of growth
- Buster Call attacks Egghead
- Sanji vs Kizaru
- Zoro vs Lucci
- Luffy is being carried by some (we can’t see who it is)
- Epic double page at the end of the chapter

Break next week!
Forgot to mention that Zoro is at the end of the line and Lucci is quite all right. Telling Zoro that Kizaru is supperior to himself and hea sure he will take care of all the others solo if they second best foghter is only so strong

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
They fell for it even if there is an old chapter tag 💀
LMAO yep, it got me too earlier but they keep calling gor fake spoilers here too especially when TAC opens the thread and lets others post them.

**Scenario 1: Sanji's Transformation**

*Nami smirks, holding back laughter.*

Nami: "Well, well, Sanji. Looks like your dream of being surrounded by beautiful women just took a twist."

*Sanji, now Sanjina, panics.*

Sanjina: "This... this is absurd! How can I be the very thing I adore?"

*Luffy grins, seemingly unfazed.*

Luffy: "Sanjina, you're still our cook, right? As long as you can make delicious food, it doesn't matter!"

*Sanjina looks troubled.*

Sanjina: "But my dream... my dream was to find the All Blue and a beautiful bride!"

*Robin calmly steps in.*

Robin: "Perhaps the All Blue is not bound by gender. As for the bride, well, love comes in unexpected forms."

*Chopper, curiously examining Sanjina, chimes in.*

Chopper: "Does this mean I have to change your medical records, Sanjina?"

*Usopp starts crafting a wild story.*

Usopp: "I heard there's a legendary island where the chefs turn into beautiful women during a full moon! Sanjina, you're the chosen one!"

*Franky laughs heartily.*

Franky: "Super love cook transformation! We've got a new star in the crew!"

*Brook, excited, sings.*

Brook: "Sanjina, my dear, let's see how this musical melody of transformation unfolds!"

*Jinbei, with his usual calm demeanor, adds.*

Jinbei: "In the grand scheme of our adventures, Sanjina, this is a minor deviation. Let us continue our journey without dwelling on the superficial."

**Scenario 2: Sanji's Reaction to Zoro's Transformation**

*Sanji, who just witnessed Zoro's transformation, is visibly perplexed.*

Sanji: "Zoro, you marimo-headed buffoon, what's with this unexpected change?!"

*Zorina glares at Sanji.*

Zorina: "Save your commentary, cook. It's not like I asked for this."

*Nami smirks, enjoying the reversal of roles.*

Nami: "Looks like you're getting specual attention from Sanji now, Zorina."

*Sanji, torn between concern and amusement, scratches his head.*

Sanji: "This is just... confusing. How can I focus on my culinary artistry when faced with such a... distraction?"

*Robin interjects with a calm tone.*

Robin: "Sanji, consider this an opportunity to broaden your perspective. Zorina's abilities remain unchanged, and so should our focus on our journey."

*Zorina crosses her arms.*

Zorina: "Robin's right. Let's not make a big deal out of this. I'm still the swordsman you rely on."

*Sanji, with a reluctant nod, concedes.*

Sanji: "Fine, as long as it doesn't interfere with my pursuit of beauty in all its forms. Just stay out of the kitchen, Zorina."

*The crew, amused by the unfolding dynamics, continues their journey, with Sanji adjusting to this unexpected twist in their adventure.*
Post automatically merged:

Luffy is being carried by some (we can’t see who it is)
This part sounds most believable NGL lol.