From 4chan
That the chapter title was Growth in reference to Kizaru saying they would test their growth and Sanji and Kizaru begin fighting we see Zoro unleash a new attack against Lucci which was more in line with the one in Wano looked like a COC attack? Not too sure. Lucci remarks that he can't believe a commander is besting him. We see Franky and Saturn continue to interact in the chapter. Supposedly Caribou captures Luffy and goes to a location

Don’t think World Gov will get destroyed if it doesn’t happen at Marejois

too much secrets Oda has left there

I wonder though if that will be end of fighting marines. Oda could do Akainu going to Elbaf and essentially being Surtur and causing Ragnarok
Yeah I’ve said for. While now that Sakazuki will be the Surtr of Norse myth and I feel like the other gorosei will follow them.

The final fight being against imu and in Mariejoa is still happening imo, the world government just won’t be the rulers there.

Oda repeatedly said Wano was 2 years too long

Still can’t see it ending before 2028 though tbh

Cause even this arc he wasted 10 chapters on York and Vegapunk satellites that haven’t done anything
I’d say just the lenght of Kuma’s flashback is pretty telling. If oda truly wanted it could have seen done in 3-4 chapters max.

Imu is the final villain, but the world government as it is isn’t lasting till the end.

Whitebeard said that the world will be turned on its head. Imu will be the final villain, but Cross Guild will be the final villains. The underworld becoming the new leaders of the world will literally be the world turning on its head.
Nah you trippin.

Cross guild will probably be in the race for op. Laughtale is as far as they go at best.

Imu wont be alone lol. He will have gorosei, god's knights and seraphs and shit.

The navy is not gonna lose and get thwarted. Oda already said through Revo's that only WG is the target, not marines.