But he isn't the strongest on opponent side. Tell me what would goofy be doing when zoro fight mihawk and lets say sanji fights croc.
Will he just be sitting there having a clown-off with buggy?
yes. CG is a clown show with a clown on it's head. they will most likely have a davyback fight for the poneglyphs. Goofy can have a clown off against buggy in a davy back fight no problem.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Or Buggy just gets another stronger person to ally with him like Imu. People have constantly compared Buggy to Hercule Satan; of course he’s going to get a Buu himself
Oda could give Buggy some tricks that would help him in the fight against Luffy as well if they do fight

Usopp and Foxy were able to hold their own for a while because of this I can see Oda doin it again

Plus a call back to Luffy's iconic Cock Shot he did on Buggy long ago
:shocking:

I didn't watch Oppenheimer or any movies last year. I remember when it was coming out, people were sharing memes about the nuke, and Japanese Twitter got mad. And so the Japanese were all "how do you like it?" and started sharing 9/11 memes. But Americans just went "based" and laughed with them at their 9/11 jokes.

I mean, this just proves that by basic logic, CGs primary purpose is to give Mihawk a purpose to be involved in the fight for One Piece. Before this he was minding his own business. Then he lost his Shichibukai position, then Croc offers him co-leader in his Utopia plan. Then this gets overtaken by Buggy's charades.

This is why I doubt CG will be anything but gags, old villain showcases, and setting up Mihawk to be involved in the main fight when Luffy ends up fighting Blackbeard, Shanks and Akainu.

Just how I feel about it
Nah bro you don't understand. Buggy is gonna climb the one piece corporate ladder and become PK and the the King of the World cause Luck

Oda is totally gonna invalidate his Mc's dreams just to make his deuteragonist's dream have more weight.

Or Buggy just gets another stronger person to ally with him like Imu. People have constantly compared Buggy to Hercule Satan; of course he’s going to get a Buu himself
That can happen, but im quoting the guy because he is suggesting a isolated SH vs CG event, where no other party is involved.

In that case, goofy isn't gonna fight buggy he will fight the strongest guy on other side which is mihawk

Egghead actually isn’t that much farther into the new world. Than Dressrosa seeing how Egghead is just as deep as Wano is in the new world.
I forgot which direction sh took after wano, but should they be much further than that beacuse it took them multiple days to reach egghead from wano

Dick teased on a mid chapter going into a break

OP spoilers suck
no break week
Post automatically merged:

Nah bro you don't understand. Buggy is gonna climb the one piece corporate ladder and become PK and the the King of the World cause Luck

Oda is totally gonna invalidate his Mc's dreams just to make his deuteragonist's dream have more weight.
Oda will man

Oda will literally make Buggy the pirate king

I will bet 100 pounds on it

why? why wouldn't he fight mihawk when shp faces the CG?

Zoro's dream is also being mocked if it's a damn epilogue fight...

and

goofy literally says when he's pk, zoro should be wss. Oda ain't about to go back on that just to satisfy zoro fans

AND

Mihawk outright states that PK is harder than WSS. So zoro will be wss before luffy is pk.

And we know from WB's words that finding op will trigger the final war. finding op is also what will make goofy pk.

Thus, zoro will have beaten mihawk and become wss before the final war. And he will have an opponent, be it Ethan, S-hawk or both together or whatever. So it's fucking clear that mihawk isn't zoro's final fight.

@Sir Yasheen for you too.
All this headcanon. :kobeha: