It’s important to the overarching plot because it’s important to one of the main characters of the plot.
What?

Overarching plot is WG and the ancient kingdom and joyboy shit.

Zoro is just a subordinate of goofy. his dreams have no bearings on the ancient kingdom plot AT ALL. Just like every other sh except for goofy and Robin.

Being important to secondary MC isn't the same as main plot lol.

And look how both examples you proved showed that Zoros still fighting to surpass mihawk. Not to fight fucking Nasujuro.
Zoro is bowing FOR goofy's dream. Mihawk literally says "he found a purpose higher than surpassing me"

What do you think is gonna happen to goofy's dream? After he finds op? It's on a collision course straight to mariejoa against Imu and the Gorosei.

So yes, he's preparing for fight against Ethan even if he doesn't know it.

yes. CG is a clown show with a clown on it's head. they will most likely have a davyback fight for the poneglyphs. Goofy can have a clown off against buggy in a davy back fight no problem.
It's not. It's important to zoro. But not the overarching main plot of op.
Do you even understand the shit you're saying?

Firat you say zoro vs mihawk is not important to main plot of op
But then you say oda will make a davyback fight arc for poneglyph that CG don't even have just so that Zoro vs Mihawk can happen.

If its not important, why even have a seperate arc to make that fight happen?
Do you understand how contradictory you sound?

no break week
Post automatically merged:

Oda will man

Oda will literally make Buggy the pirate king

I will bet 100 pounds on it
Theres gags and then theres shit that doesnt make sense. Oda made Buggy these things because it doesnt actually harm the plot in any such fashion. I promise you, the moment the focus of PK happens between Luffy, Blackbeard and Shanks (in the least) is when Buggy's gag ends on this, because its been stated time and time again that PK is needed in order for Luffy to accomplish his dream. You take that away, the story immediately does not make sense.

What?

Overarching plot is WG and the ancient kingdom and joyboy shit.

Zoro is just a subordinate of goofy. his dreams have no bearings on the ancient kingdom plot AT ALL. Just like every other sh except for goofy and Robin.

Being important to secondary MC isn't the same as main plot lol.

Zoro is bowing FOR goofy's dream. Mihawk literally says "he found a purpose higher than surpassing me"

What do you think is gonna happen to goofy's dream? After he finds op? It's on a collision course straight to mariejoa against Imu and the Gorosei.

So yes, he's preparing for fight against Ethan even if he doesn't know it.
And Luffys going to be on that course cause of Vivi let’s be honest here and huh weird isn’t Vivi currently stuck in the grasp of an underworld emperor who’s connected to cross guild?

The world’s moving beyond the gorosei and the world government, the world will be flipped on its head when the underworld with cross guild as their place becomes the new leaders of the world with Buggy as the king of the world in public and Imu pulling Buggy’s strings behind the scenes.