Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido vs Luffy and Kidd vs Shanks, these are 1 shots.

She simply put Lucci to sleep because he was caught off guard.

Lucci 1 shotted her while she was onguard paying attention to him the entire time.
Kaido vs luffy oneshot ended with luffy waking up in cuffs

Now repeat after me, lucci ended up in cuffs after stussy oneshot him

Keep coping all you want. Whether it was sleep or whatever cope you wanna make, it is still a oneshot

But then you have to retcon the fact that Rion was buried or was dug out again by someone

I still dunno how to feel about it and I hope there is a better explanation. After the Thailand arc (Peak) things weren't as serious toned until that Nakamura sniper dude shows up in beginning of the Museum arc.

There is so much potential man, they even teased other Assassination Associations around the world, notably the France one where Sakamoto assainates that perverted disgusting painter assaassin.
Was she buried though?
Sakamoto saw her body, but with the stuff that gets pulled in this verse she might've taken some drug to seem dead.

Was she buried though?
Sakamoto saw her body, but with the stuff that gets pulled in this verse she might've taken some drug to seem dead.
There is an underlying assumption that he took her back and, like their tradition, gave her an assassin's burial. It'd be very weird to assume that he Whooped Uzuki and just left his friend's body with its alleged murderer.

Status
Not open for further replies.