Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not remotely close, Kaido wasn't smacking his crew while Luffy was on his own to get food. He was pushed out of the island.

I'm not even pushing any agenda, I think the fight was meant to be inconclusive, but this is weird from Luffy's character, to just leave and grab food while making his crew get into unrealistic winning odds.
Kaido was oppressing Wano and going after everyone and especially Momo, it has the exact same consequences.

Then, if we are not pushing agendas, let's discuss this seriously and not with this agenda nonsense.

Luffy slowed down Kizaru and punched him. Kizaru was temporarily paralyzed. Saturn had to land on Egghead to take over the mission.

Luffy succeeded in his mission and won that fight or duel, or whatever you call it, like he won against Lucci before.

He even stood up before Kizaru so the "who stands up first" argument is not even valable anymore.

Did Luffy kill Kizaru? No. Did Luffy win that fight? Yes.

Is Kizaru over for good? Of course that no.

Kaido was oppressing Wano and going after everyone and especially Momo, it has the exact same consequences.

Then, if we are not pushing agendas, let's discuss this seriously and not with this agenda nonsense.

Luffy slowed down Kizaru and punched him. Kizaru was temporarily paralyzed. Saturn had to land on Egghead to take over the mission.

Luffy succeeded in his mission and won that fight or duel, or whatever you call it, like he won against Lucci before.

Did Luffy kill Kizaru? No. Did Luffy win that fight? Yes.
I do agree with you that Luffy did accomplish the mission, if you're talking about Luffy stopping Kizaru from killing VP? Yes he won.

But I don't think Oda wanted any conclusion on who won the fight between Kizaru and Luffy, even if the latter was slightly more impressive.

I just hope there is a proper explanation dude. I don't want Skamoto Days to delve into some mystical bs and want it to have a clean run till its end

Such an enjoyable series man
I think it's safe to say by now that it will remain grounded (talking about the sci-fi and fantasy aspects).
There's some stuff like low level telepathy and telekinesis, but it's far away from immersion breaking. At least imo
And he loves his hand to hand combat, and the way characters explore the space in their fights so any form of mystical bs is a no go in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.