Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Or you could look at it as had Luffy went all out like he did then from the start he'd have been ready to finish him off.

If's, but's and maybe's that's all this is.

You can't honestly give a character who did no contribution to another fighter's condition a W that's absurd and we've hit a new low or arguing for agenda sake.
:pepecopium:

C

CensoredbyWG

Zoro is the bestest, such a cool character. He slashes things and makes cool poses and one liners.

Truly the best character ever, I wish he was real so I could marry him.
All zoro finishers:

Remember kuina/luffy> put bandana(1 and 2 can change positions and order)> take new skill out of his ass> teleport behind enemy> pose> say cheesy one liner> the end.

Till this day, i haven't seen anything edgier than: "i'm gonna be the king of hell" hahahahahaha, shippuden's beginning sasuke couldn't dream about being this edgy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fighting a yonko is not an incident, Luffy coming to Wano was not called "The Wano incident".

What is happening in Egghead on the other hand is clearly called the Egghead incident and the proportions will be historic, it's already surpassing Ohara.
I mean, you are defining an incident biasedly to fit your own definition of it lol. This could very well be the "incident" that causes Luffy to become PK. It could very well take places on an island or specific location and be called a great incident.

I wouldnt put all my money on this being the fleet lol, they really dont have a reason to band together yet and join Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.