Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy sleep diffs Loro harder then Lucci, who Loro couldn't even defeat after 12 chapters extreme diff all out KOH, and now Loro will need help from Jinbei to jump 1 HP Lucci.
Luffy-seastone-Stussy-Seraphim
Just how much help does Loro need against the dude?! :luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::lulz::lulz:

Its truly over for Lorotards
Translation of the chapter thanks to Dew

Jinbe: "bruh this fight is taking too long, what is he still doing with that cat? I'm going to get his ass here"

Watching the breakdown of the caps lock zoro fan sure is funny. He passed from denial stage to angry stage (with first hints) to excited state (after the redon spoiler even after knowing Zoro is still fighting Lucci)

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Lmfao, if Zoro actually doesnt defeat Lucci, then it goes back to an old point I made about old villains essentially never truly being villains in the end anyway. I still would expect him to 1 shot one of the VAs then actually get a regurgitated fight against one of Luffy's villains.
who cares about va kuma 1% hp just one shot 2 of them

Status
Not open for further replies.