Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao same tbh! Doesn't help Oda cut away from Egghead for so long and we had that really long flashback too.
The SHs captured the Seraphim and York offscreen which hasnt helped too. We only saw Robin injured and being treated by Chopper after it was all over and thus offscreened.
I did enjoy Kuma’s flashback, but I also forgot about the events taking place on the island.

Luffys strongest punch on Lucci was a gut punch, and he almost went night night. I know damn well you're not comparing that to an AdCoC attack to the brain.
Not sure how that matters when Luffy did more damage to his ACoA punches to Lucci than he did to Kaido.
Scabbards had Kaido on the ground for hell of a lot longer than Luffy had Kaido.

We out here acting like Luffy won something.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That's why I asked you what I did. It calls things into question.

Clearly Blackbeard was known for having 10 Commanders, yet Doffy talked about Aokijis relation to the Blackbeard pirates as rumors.

There is only one of two options.

Oda was being inconsistent, or Blackbeard has another player on the field.
Kuzan has been confirmed to be the 10th
Reality you thought you had something when you didn't.

That's why I asked you what I did. It calls things into question.

Clearly Blackbeard was known for having 10 Commanders, yet Doffy talked about Aokijis relation to the Blackbeard pirates as rumors.

There is only one of two options.

Oda was being inconsistent, or Blackbeard has another player on the field.
Oda was Hinting . He did the same in the SBS . RUmor Say Kuzan entered in contact with blackbeard . ZOro fanboys want act like it was confirmed before wano lmao .

Status
Not open for further replies.