Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah lots of freetime in college man
I played mafia religiously and had finals in the same day
:rolaugh:
nature of my major I was with my laptop like 12 hrs in a day at least .
We're talking about Covid times aren't we Lol?
I still recall you winning a game with just Gifs Lmao

For me its gonna be a massive development as I'm shifting to Canada soon, and I'll have no time at hand to binge mangas and anime's etc, which would then be dedicated towards working and bringing bucks back home.

This is also one of those cases where while you imagine how its gonna play out, you're hit with the epiphany of how fast life zooms by( no covid pun intended).. I'm already nearing 20.. I joined the forum when i was 17 in high school, and in midst of the all the frenzy in Canada I'll be 25-30 in no time.

We're talking about Covid times aren't we Lol?
I still recall you winning a game with just Gifs Lmao

For me its gonna be a massive development as I'm shifting to Canada soon, and I'll have no time at hand to binge mangas and anime's etc, which would then be dedicated towards working and bringing bucks back home.

This is also one of those cases where while you imagine how its gonna play out, you're hit with the epiphany of how fast life zooms by( no covid pun intended).. I'm already nearing 20.. I joined the forum when i was 17 in high school, and in midst of the all the frenzy in Canada I'll be 25-30 in no time.

going to canada to study eh
oh no way
was born and raised there mate
lots of international students so you should be fine . just be ready to be indoors for a large portion of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.