Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. Just 1 year ago. Did we even know the characters name or if he could fight. No we did not.

You are jumping to conclusions again.

It's the weirdest thing. You do this with every character.

A character is at God Valley? Therefore they must be weaker than Akainu because Rocks was there and Roger and Garp beat them.
Characters at GV are weaker than Akainu because Akainu is an endgame Luffy fight and Luffy will surpass Roger.

Saturn is weaker than Kizaru because Admirals already have portrayal of being near Roger through Sengoku and Garp who were a match for him (Kizaru may not be equal to them but he sure isnt far off) and Gorosei will never be on Prime Garp/Roger level individually

At best Gorosei are Admiral level. But Saturn definitely hasnt shown anything implying that so far

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Sanji replies "Don't worry Bonney-chan, I will definitely bring him with me. Sanji then contacts Nami and asks for their sitrep. Nami says they already arrived at the backdoor of the Labophase. Nami asks Sanji what's happening over at their side...

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
oda so unimaginative with these devil fruits some times
of all things
to turn a light fruit user to a laser spammer is criminal .

we need to talk about it
Right? I've been experimenting with ideas and generating tons of creative upgrades, abilities, newmoves, fighting styles for many characters including the Admirals and logia users.

Oda was extremely creative with people like Crocodile, Luffy himself ofc, Magellan, Gangster Galdino (Mr 3) etc but he's been so lazy with the Admirals.
Fujitora now just spams meteors whenever he sees him, he was much better and more versatile at Dressrosa.

I've seen Kizaru using yasakani no magatama so many times that it haunts me in my sleep now SMH. Always the generic laser spam as you said.

Kizaru at Sabaody was INSANE! Kuzan was more impressive in the cover story and his flashback with BBP than he was vs Garp imo.

These are the characters based on Odas favourite Japanese actors ffs.
"I will draw Akainu with great respect" =
I will draw him for the entire post timeskip just being the one piece JJ Jameson, always reacting to shit, always stuck behind his desk and going told to get lobster for the Incestial Douchebags.

The one time Oda separates him from desk-chan, he fails to kill Kuma and let's him escape (which I'm glad Kuma didn't die there though) but Akainu had this whole grandiose speech about firing back on all fronts at some point during or after Wano and we've yet to see that too. Green Bull feels like the only one who's trying lol.

Fujitora missing for several years IRL, along with Smoker and Kizaru and Kuzan are being disappointments too like Green Bull was.

Oda even had Green Bull spamming his Great Deku Tree form at Reverie too SMH.

I love elemental powers but Oda is seriously doing them dirty.

The Admirals are not even using the haki they showed at Marineford lol. I don't think any of them have FS too, imo Fujitora should get a version of it and either Kuzan or especially Kizaru should have it but at this point Akainu might truly have to hard carry them with the burden of needing and hopefully having CoC, FS, Awakening and ACoA too. ACoC too ideally but I'm not hopeful either.

Odas dumbing down the Admirals and logia too much. They can't be cloned either, what a BS cop-out. Just let them be cloned but don't make them able to be intangible or awaken i guess. Just nerf it.

Characters at GV are weaker than Akainu because Akainu is an endgame Luffy fight and Luffy will surpass Roger.

Saturn is weaker than Kizaru because Admirals already have portrayal of being near Roger through Sengoku and Garp who were a match for him (Kizaru may not be equal to them but he sure isnt far off) and Gorosei will never be on Prime Garp/Roger level individually

At best Gorosei are Admiral level. But Saturn definitely hasnt shown anything implying that so far
Sengoku and Garp have CoC. Something none of the admirals have. Heck. We even see Kuzan struggling with old Garp.

Of course. I remember you argued Kuzan had CoC because 1 Japanese fan Twitter argued it and there were Japanese people arguing against it lol

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
So Robin just sleeping.... um what? Zoro lucci offscreened? This shit is trash, a nothing burger chapter, hopefully next week has something decent before we the break.
Wasn't offscreened. They're still fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.