Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right? I've been experimenting with ideas and generating tons of creative upgrades, abilities, newmoves, fighting styles for many characters including the Admirals and logia users.

Oda was extremely creative with people like Crocodile, Luffy himself ofc, Magellan, Gangster Galdino (Mr 3) etc but he's been so lazy with the Admirals.
Fujitora now just spams meteors whenever he sees him, he was much better and more versatile at Dressrosa.

I've seen Kizaru using yasakani no magatama so many times that it haunts me in my sleep now SMH. Always the generic laser spam as you said.

Kizaru at Sabaody was INSANE! Kuzan was more impressive in the cover story and his flashback with BBP than he was vs Garp imo.

These are the characters based on Odas favourite Japanese actors ffs.
"I will draw Akainu with great respect" =
I will draw him for the entire post timeskip just being the one piece JJ Jameson, always reacting to shit, always stuck behind his desk and going told to get lobster for the Incestial Douchebags.

The one time Oda separates him from desk-chan, he fails to kill Kuma and let's him escape (which I'm glad Kuma didn't die there though) but Akainu had this whole grandiose speech about firing back on all fronts at some point during or after Wano and we've yet to see that too. Green Bull feels like the only one who's trying lol.

Fujitora missing for several years IRL, along with Smoker and Kizaru and Kuzan are being disappointments too like Green Bull was.

Oda even had Green Bull spamming his Great Deku Tree form at Reverie too SMH.

I love elemental powers but Oda is seriously doing them dirty.
I feel like he can be inventive with fruit abilities when I see how luffy uses his or how law uses his but for powerful fruits like kidd's magnetism, or the admirals dfs that require less imagination to be broken , he actually nerfs what they can be capable of .

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I feel he'll do something now that everyone is leaving
It seems to me Oda wants him to take action without compromising his future role as a Marine in the final war

So he'll make sure Kizaru isnt seen when he betrays Saturn

Fits Kizarus situation perfectly, is he a man or a slave. We are about to find out. I am awaiting his choice.​

Sengoku and Garp have CoC. Something none of the admirals have. Heck. We even see Kuzan struggling with old Garp.

Of course. I remember you argued Kuzan had CoC because 1 Japanese fan Twitter argued it and there were Japanese people arguing against it lol
Kuzan either has aCoC or can match aCoC with a tiny bit of ice.
You pick your poison.

Either way there's no world in which Prime Sengoku is stronger than Akainu. Narrative relevance gap + Oda statements make it clear

Likewise Sengoku isnt mid diffing any Admiral so they're all at worst one tier below him

And no Gorosei can match Roger so none of them are Sengoku lvl either

Status
Not open for further replies.