Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greatness my ass Nami said that they are still fighting and Jinbei has gone to check on them lol. I bet both Lucci and Zoro are lying unconscious and Jinbei is holding onto Zoro like Sanji did in Wano:milaugh:
Nope. I know what this is - it's new Strawhat witnesses Zoros strength time. He doesn't necessarily have to win, it's about strength and resolve, but in this particular case it's probably AdCoC (no one has seen it, except perhaps Luffy saw glimpses of it).

Luffy - Zoro vs Morgan
Usopp - Zoro vs Cat Brothers
Sanji - Zoro vs Mihawk
Nami - Zoro vs Arlong
Chopper - Zoro vs Davy Back Fight
Robin - Zoro vs Enel
Franky - Zoro vs King
Brook - Zoro vs Kuma
Jinbei - Zoro vs Lucci

Feel free to add/change scenes like those above. For example Zoro vs Sea Train or Zoro vs Pica are good cases but everybody involved already knew of his strength at that point.

You know I been seeing people say with a hopeful glint in their eyes that Egghead would be different and that Wano was just a bad nightmare. But I knew LOda. I knew that mfer couldnt stop himself from shitting the bed. Start of Egghead was great, but guess what? People forget the start of Wano was good too. And then it went to shit. Looks like we're seeing a pattern here.
Start of Fishman Island was good, first island after timeskip, long awaited fishman island etc.. until everyone in island kept shouting "Mugiwara, Mugiwara Mugiwara" then the awfulness of Hody Jones as a character that nobody seems lazy to discuss him anymore

Start of Punk Hazard was good until it became weekly Mocca show

Start of Dressrosa was good, it felt really mysterious vibe with the whole "everybody in the country before 9 PM" almost like a horror story, then Fujitora made debut etc.. until the draging of birdcage and dragging of Doffy fight

Start of WCI was good, evil Pudding was interesting story, we got Pedro and Brook duo, Bege etc until post Tea Party and Wedding Cake Wedding Cake

Yeah there is definitely a pattern post timeskip

i think this is the revolutionary army
the marine soldier said "they" are coming to egghead, meaning it's a well known entity
so probably either blackbeard or the revs
but since BB has enough on his plate now it can only be the revs
at least sabo and maybe dragon this is the big event

BBP can make great use of the scientists ,the marines are the nuisance in the eyes of the BBP.
I mean BB def is interested in Egghead ,why did he send a ship there in the first place to begin with.
you know what i mean
The BBP don’t have a lab so minor researchers are kinda pointless to them.

And honestly I think the sole reason the BBP are on egghead is the seraphim as this ship went to egghead after Amazon lily so Blackbeard knows they exist and that they can be controlled via command chip.

Blackbeard Pirates are just here to repeat impel down and will likely leave this island with the seraphim and York. Although it would be fun if Lafitte left with Kizarus fruit too

Start of Fishman Island was good, first island after timeskip, long awaited fishman island etc.. until everyone in island kept shouting "Mugiwara, Mugiwara Mugiwara" then the awfulness of Hody Jones as a character that nobody seems lazy to discuss him anymore

Start of Punk Hazard was good until it became weekly Mocca show

Start of Dressrosa was good, it felt really mysterious vibe with the whole "everybody in the country before 9 PM" almost like a horror story, then Fujitora made debut etc.. until the draging of birdcage and dragging of Doffy fight

Start of WCI was good, evil Pudding was interesting story, we got Pedro and Brook duo, Bege etc until post Tea Party and Wedding Cake Wedding Cake

Yeah there is definitely a pattern post timeskip
Thats because the Arcs are way to long.No modern Shounen has Arcs which last several years unless its a bi-weekly or monthly Manga

He got hit in the head by a new G5 move at the end of CH 1094, was show incapacited/dizzy (fully conscious though) in ch 1095, started sitting in 1103 and fully on the move in 1104.
There was a flashback that lasted from the middle of chapter 1095 to the end of chapter 1102 inbetween though. For the actual timeframe we don't have one so we can only guess.

For Luffy he reached his limit at the end of 1094 (the moment where he landed the blow on Kizaru) and is still recovering with food apparently.
I doubt much will come out of it, but it would have been a good occasion to show more of Kizaru's repertoire. Man's still out there with his classic kicks and the laser from the finger. Yes we saw that supercharged move where he flew a huge distance away and then attacked Luffy but it still feels like we have been merely scratching the tip of what he can do the entire time. The fruit he has should easily provide him with apocalyptic-destructive capabilities, as well as his sheer versatility and speed. Really busted one.

It'd be great to see all the Admirals go all out, really. But idk if we are ever gonna get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.