Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
REMINDER :
@Lance_Dragonite @Pew @ScotchInformer i tagged you to inform you that from now on, if we got a very ass chapter like this don't make any effort to post leaks just say it's ass like 1105 then we skip it like what we would do with this , especially Redon don't waste time to write a long ass summary over trash shits that we wouldn't read .
Next Chapter 1106 and so on if they are the same just inform us beforehand we know what we would do.

THANKS, Member of Worst Gen Forum FENAKER.

it's just lazy, for sure
Atleast better than Kaku....Poor guy...
But what can we expect...oda doesn't seem to know what to do with sanji too(forget about jinbe)...He doesn't want to make him fight Kizaru/Saturn since then he would have to pretty much confirm things about his level in the series....But also can't make him lose/die at this point of series when SHs are supposed to be big guns.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
REMINDER :
@Lance_Dragonite @Pew @ScotchInformer i tagged you to inform you that from now on, if we got a very ass chapter like this don't make any effort to post leaks just say it's ass like 1105 then we skip it like what we would do with this , especially Redon don't waste time to write a long ass summary over trash shits .
Next Chapter 1106 if it's the same just inform us beforehand we know what we would do.

THANKS, Member of Worst Gen Forum FENAKER.
Fenaker has spoken.:goyea:

Review your concepts, fraud lakers.

I

Indigo

i'm a big Sanji hater

even i think Oda should've let Sanji react at least a little bit to Kizaru man, wtf?

Sanji is a speed demon and a god at observation, and he can't do nothing?

it feels like Oda is taking the agency from all the Straw Hats characters right now

remember at the start of the arc? like in the anime right now, and the crew felt super bad ass being recognized as a Yonkou crew, getting shit done

now we're back to all of them just running or standing

Luffy vs Katakuri
Both were down, Luffy stood up first and could move after that = Luffy won
So Kizaru also won because Luffy would be down without his food
Round 1 goes to Kizaru (who was also emotionally nerfed and didn’t use his awakening)
Luffy's time limit is his curse
Both fighters going down at the same time with no one being announced as a winner was enough for me to say there was no clear but then Luffy fans started the Luffy will restart his heartbeat immediately to fight Saturn while Kizaru is down for the count and now that according to this condition Kizaru officially won they move the goalpost to Zoro vs Kizaru to deflect from this loss (ignoring that Luffy got to eat as well).

Sincerely I lost all the hopes for Sanji doing something more in this last part of the arc.

I'm just done. Everything good that will come I'll appreciate but I'm not hoping for something anymore. It's just useless and draining, better use my energy for something else. Feels really bad when you wait for something and it did not happen. It's clear that not all we want will actually happen and that it's fine but still it feels weird and sad.
I knew oda wouldnt be spending time on sanji anymore in the series....but this is just sad...he is giving him panels doing nothing or nothing significant. Not something anyone expects from a Top tier crew member of a Top tier crew. WOuld have been better if he just offscreended him instead...even if he does give him some good scenes now..its not going to fix whats already been done.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
i'm a big Sanji hater

even i think Oda should've let Sanji react at least a little bit to Kizaru man, wtf?

it feels like Oda is taking the agency from all the Straw Hats characters right now

remember at the start of the arc? like in the anime right now, and the crew felt super bad ass being recognized as a Yonkou crew, getting shit done

Eve i wanted to see at least a little of Sanji vs Kizaru, but it seems that Oda restricts the real potential of SHs.

Oda lets the side characters face Top Tiers more than the protagonists themselves lol

i'm a big Sanji hater

It's ridiculous for most of the Strawhats he is treating them the same way he used to do it before they were a Yonkou crew, no evolution, still need random lucky and help when Oda could have just let them actually use their powers...

Oda hasn't evolved as a writer at all and actually degraded to some degree

i'm a big Sanji hater

Imagine wasting the chance to hype up a character like Sanji just to have the villain have a staring contest as he babbles out his evil, stupid plan.
Peak writing there.

You guys are the ones who made that condition, and it backfired on you since Luffy was already at the machine by the time Kizaru got up.
The ones who created this condition where you guys. Remember. Luffy will restart his heartbeat to fight Saturn immediately to save Bonney because nobody else could.
:kobeha:
That you're lying now doesn't surprise me. This loss is too devastating.

Kizaru is up bullying his crew while Luffy despite eating is still on his back unable to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.