Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It still completely cancels the "but Zoro is still fighting Lucci" excuse and this is very sufficient to buy "Zoro vs Kizaru" stocks.

I already explained to @EmperorKinyagi and @Kurozumi Wiwi how Egghead was perfectly mirroring Sabaody and how Zoro may knock Kizaru out just based on this mirroring.

This chapter is only making this scenario even more possible than it already was.
Egghead isn’t just mirroring sabaody, there are aspects of Marineford and Impel Down on it as well.

Zoros not knocking Kizaru out, Luffy is because this arc is designed to show the world the growth of the straw hats. And Luffy beating someone who he was fully helpless against right before the timeskip is the marker of growth we’re going to get.

Zoro will hopefully do something this arc; but the person defeating Kizaru is Luffy just as it’s always been set up to be.

I'm not interested in your excuses. Luffy factually did not restart his heartbeat even though his crew are currently in danger of losing their lives.

If he could've he would've. It seems like fighting mentally unstable Kizaru who didn't even try to win for 2 minutes was more taxing on Luffy's body then I thought.
Desperate nonsense as usual.

It's not worth discussing with you at all.

I thought for a second that @Kurozumi Wiwi @EmperorKinyagi and you had regained your sanity but it seems that you are back at this shit again.

I will not entertain your circus.

It's funny how you blame the plot because the plot is currently keeping everyone alive by having Kizaru and Saturn act retarded.
EXACTLY and the same plot is keeping Luffy away from restarting his heartbeat and eating like a retard because of what? PLOT DEMANDS it.

Kuma needed to have his moment etc.
As I said bad writing doesn't only affect Luffy it will affect everyone's favorite.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
>>> Jimbo finds Lucci defeated.
>>> Sanji meets Saturn and Kizaru.
>>> Sanji stops one of them, but then is attacked by the other.
>>> Zoro appears and blocks the attack.
>>> Zoro says that, after he defeated Lucci, he tried to go back to Labo Phase, but he got lost and found them instead.
>>> Zoro and Sanji vs Saturn and Kizaru until Luffy comes back.
>>> Luffy comes back.
>>> Luffy vs Saturn. Zoro and Sanji vs Kizaru
>>> Fight gets interrupted by unknown party (BBP). They kidnap Vegapunk and take him to Hachinosu.
>>> ?????
>>> Take over the world.
Absolute Cinema!

Start of Fishman Island was good, first island after timeskip, long awaited fishman island etc.. until everyone in island kept shouting "Mugiwara, Mugiwara Mugiwara" then the awfulness of Hody Jones as a character that nobody seems lazy to discuss him anymore

Start of Punk Hazard was good until it became weekly Mocca show

Start of Dressrosa was good, it felt really mysterious vibe with the whole "everybody in the country before 9 PM" almost like a horror story, then Fujitora made debut etc.. until the draging of birdcage and dragging of Doffy fight

Start of WCI was good, evil Pudding was interesting story, we got Pedro and Brook duo, Bege etc until post Tea Party and Wedding Cake Wedding Cake

Yeah there is definitely a pattern post timeskip
Oda needs to cut his arcs short
He needs to go back making shorter arcs , that'd where he writes better storyline and plots

Too many characters + chapters make him draw silly things

Luffy vs Katakuri
Both were down, Luffy stood up first and could move after that = Luffy won
So Kizaru also won because Luffy would be down without his food
Round 1 goes to Kizaru (who was also emotionally nerfed and didn’t use his awakening)
Luffy's time limit is his curse
Let’s be honest, Luffy always has multiple rounds against his arc opponents now a days.

Luffy vs Katakuri - Luffy got his ass handed to him then he left the mirror dimension while Kata was stuck there for many hours.

Luffy vs Kaido - Luffy got his ass handed to him multiple times and came back after resting (just like now)

Luffy vs Caesar - Luffy got his ass handed to him came back later to win

This is literally the same. Luffy got his ass handed to him by Kizaru but he’ll come back to win the next round.

Desperate Zoro vs Kizaru push". If you used your brain for a second, you would have realized that this is a very likely scenario. Instead, your fanboyism calls it a "desperate push" because you are just unable to understand what this arc may be leading towards.
The one who can’t understand where this arc is leading towards is you. Paperchampion23 tried to tell you for months but you didn't listen. There is no likely scenario of Zoro vs Kizaru, no build up, only fan wishes. Fan wishes of a man that watched his favourite lose to Kizaru and now you want Zoro vs Kizaru as payback because your agenda was bodied. That's all you are, an agenda pusher. You just attempt to hide even though you were called out on it a thousand times by now.
this happens and I believe it will happen, what will you do? Call it a "desperate push" from Oda? Are you this stupid?
And i believe it won't happen. What will you say? Just jumping on the next agenda like when Luffy didn't restart his heartbeat to save Bonney from Saturn like you said he would ?
Don't project your shit on us and keep your shit in your mouth, it was you guys who created the rule, you are blinded by your nonsense and anyone who corrects you or opposes your nonsense is deemed as having the opposing agenda.
The ones who created that condition were you guys, you're now trying to deflect to a Zoro Cs Kizaru matchup because you just wanna forget this humiliating loss that Luffy suffered. It's alright. You'll cry for a day or two but then you will be alright.

In the meantime try to keep it together kid.

It's very easy actually. We know Zoro is considerably stronger than Lucci. Dedicate this chapter for Zoro defeating him and end it with the intruders but also show who they are. There we have it 10/10 chapter nobody will complain but no let's have Vegapunk, Saturn and Kizaru have a staredown for 10 minutes.
No you don't know

The reason Zoro can't win less than high diff is because Oda likes Lucci and Lucci is closer to current Zoro than King is

Except Kizaru never landed any hit to take Luffy down unlike all the other examples you shared.
Luffy got blown up by lasers to start the fight against Kizaru to the point luffy “almost died” then he got shot by lasers again later while luffy was close to his limit in G5.

Luffy lost. There’s no point coping about it now, just look forward to him winning the rematch.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Oda delayed zoro vs kizaru so much that I dont care at this point. whatever happen happen, even luffy is a joke post wano and it make kaido look bad for being finished by him.
Pretty much, everything became a joke at this point.
Kizaru was nice on paper but what we got left a lot to be desired...
I dont think he could be an upgrade over King anymore.

Luffy vs Katakuri
Both were down, Luffy stood up first and could move after that = Luffy won
So Kizaru also won because Luffy would be down without his food
Round 1 goes to Kizaru (who was also emotionally nerfed and didn’t use his awakening)
Luffy's time limit is his curse
Show me Kizaru landing his move on Luffy and putting him down the same time Luffy lande dhis attack that put him down

Luffy didn't stand up first
Luffy was crawling and then saw Katakuri standing on his feet.

With your logic Katakuri won but Oda doesn't care

Kizaru won nothing
He's not the reason why Luffy went down and he didn't finish Luffy
Luffy need food for his own stamina while Kizaru needed time because the attack neutralised him

Luffy got blown up by lasers to start the fight against Kizaru to the point luffy “almost died” then he got shot by lasers again later while luffy was close to his limit in G5.

Luffy lost. There’s no point coping about it now, just look forward to him winning the rematch.
Which attack Kizaru did that took Luffy down? Show me lol
I can show you all the attacks that Kaido, Katakuri and CC did to take him down.

How do you knock the fuck out of someone and falls tired and not win a fight?
You can't twist this lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.