Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one who can’t understand where this arc is leading towards is you. Paperchampion23 tried to tell you for months but you didn't listen. There is no likely scenario of Zoro vs Kizaru, no build up, only fan wishes. Fan wishes of a man that watched his favourite lose to Kizaru and now you want Zoro vs Kizaru as payback because your agenda was bodied. That's all you are, an agenda pusher. You just attempt to hide even though you were called out on it a thousand times by now.

And i believe it won't happen. What will you say? Just jumping on the next agenda like when Luffy didn't restart his heartbeat to save Bonney from Saturn like you said he would ?

The ones who created that condition were you guys, you're now trying to deflect to a Zoro Cs Kizaru matchup because you just wanna forget this humiliating loss that Luffy suffered. It's alright. You'll cry for a day or two but then you will be alright.

In the meantime try to keep it together kid.
What Paperchampion said changes literally nothing to what I think will happen. It only delayed the Nika freeing Bonney part, get your facts straight kid.

Let's sum this up.

You think Luffy won't defeat Saturn?
You think Zoro defeating Kizaru is impossible?

Want to join the bets I have already made regarding these?

No it was you guys you gaslighting fuck.

I said Luffy could restart his heart, not that he would, and we know he could because he's done it in the manga.
You all collectively pushed this agenda and now can't cope with the fact that you were proven wrong, it's as simple as that.
And Luffy wasn't acting retarded by not one shotting Kizaru from the very beginning with an actual strong acoc attack?

See how that works?

Kizaru doesn't look very strong at all lol
Luffy simply couldn't touch Kizaru up until he ran off towards Vegapunk while Kizaru was able to beat the shit out of Luffy whenever he wanted too. There are levels to this.
Desperate nonsense as usual.

It's not worth discussing with you at all.

I thought for a second that @Kurozumi Wiwi @EmperorKinyagi and you had regained your sanity but it seems that you are back at this shit again.

I will not entertain your circus.
And yet you quoted me in the first place. Your entire existence on this forum is just funny. You push agendas then get proven wrong then cry about not having pushed these agendas and accuse others of gaslighting, that's all you're doing because none of your theories ever happen in canon.

I feel for Paperchampion23 that he spend so much time entertaining the nonsense of a clown like you. There are only 1 or 2 reasonable Luffy fans out there anyways.

Anyways. Keep licking Zoro fans balls to deflect from Luffy's loss, it'll help your mental state.

Which attack Kizaru did that took Luffy down? Show me lol
I can show you all the attacks that Kaido, Katakuri and CC did to take him down.

How do you knock the fuck out of someone and falls tired and not win a fight?
You can't twist this lmao
He doesn't have any panel of that

What do you expect from someone who thinks Katakuri was Blueno while king and queen are Kaku and Jabra
Even tho katakuri isnt part of Kaido's crew and didn't lose like Blueno did

Luffy simply couldn't touch Kizaru up until he ran off towards Vegapunk while Kizaru was able to beat the shit out of Luffy whenever he wanted too. There are levels to this.
We see Luffy hitting Kizaru multiple time. It's funny. You guys will argue Kizaru blocked an ACOC hit when the narrative is convenient. Then turn around and say Luffy never hit him until wsg.

You all collectively pushed this agenda and now can't cope with the fact that you were proven, it's as simple as that.

And yet you quoted me in the first place. Your entire existence on this forum is just funny. You push agendas then get proven wrong then cry about not having pushed these agendas and accuse others of gaslighting, that's all you're doing because none of your theories ever happen in canon.

I feel for Paperchampion23 that he spend so much time entertaining the nonsense of a clown like you. There are only 1 or 2 reasonable Luffy fans out there anyways.

Anyways. Keep licking Zoro fans balls to deflect from Luffy's loss, it'll help your mental state.
Go get help from a professional you dumbass and stop projecting your problems on me

The one who can’t understand where this arc is leading towards is you. Paperchampion23 tried to tell you for months but you didn't listen. There is no likely scenario of Zoro vs Kizaru, no build up, only fan wishes. Fan wishes of a man that watched his favourite lose to Kizaru and now you want Zoro vs Kizaru as payback because your agenda was bodied. That's all you are, an agenda pusher. You just attempt to hide even though you were called out on it a thousand times by now.

And i believe it won't happen. What will you say? Just jumping on the next agenda like when Luffy didn't restart his heartbeat to save Bonney from Saturn like you said he would ?

The ones who created that condition were you guys, you're now trying to deflect to a Zoro Cs Kizaru matchup because you just wanna forget this humiliating loss that Luffy suffered. It's alright. You'll cry for a day or two but then you will be alright.

In the meantime try to keep it together kid.
Nobody except a few cares about Zoro vs Kizaru. What's the difference of fighting Kizaru or fighting his equal, Lucci?
Come to think of it, Kizaru never really bodied healthy Zoro. He only defeated very injured Zoro who just endured Thriller Bark shit.
While pre TS, Lucci bodied not only Luffy not only Zoro but both of them together. Lucci bodied both healthy Luffy and healthy Zoro at the same time

so from on you can stop acting as if fighting Lucci is actually worse than fighting Kizaru. It is only worse if Sanji ends up fighting Kizaru because so far in entire manga Zoro's opponents are never equal to Sanji's.

Which attack Kizaru did that took Luffy down? Show me lol
I can show you all the attacks that Kaido, Katakuri and CC did to take him down.

How do you knock the fuck out of someone and falls tired and not win a fight?
You can't twist this lmao
Which attack that Katakuri did took luffy down? It’s literally the exact fucking same.

The form luffy took to just be able to fight this opponent wasn’t enough so he hit his limit in that form without being even close to winning and exhausted himself.

Kizaru won cause Luffy wasn’t smart enough.

You all collectively pushed this agenda and now can't cope with the fact that you were proven, it's as simple as that.

Says the guy who started wanking zoro and his opponents for months a while back becaue they harassed you and didn't wanna feel lonely

You're one of those guys who flip-flop your stances to please Zoro fans

Zoro has not used AdvCoC against Lucci at all
Stop lying
He hasn't uttered the words King of Hell yet either.
He's simply using basic CoA

No Zoro said Enma nearly killed him because his Haki has been drained since roof top.
Luffy dies as soon as he touches Enma considering CoA gap between Luffy and Zoro.

Currently Zoro has zero Enma issues.
King of Hell was never an issue for Zoro to ebgin with

Lmaoo Zoro has no issues spamming ACoC at all.
Zoro unleashed mor ACoC on Dragon Damnation alone than Luffy ever has.

He's worried about overusing his ACoA with Enma and lets not act like Luffy doesn't die pathetic death from using Gear 4th alone. Dude can barely maintain garbage CoA usage with Gear 4th.
He dies as soon as he touches Enma which takes 100s of times more CoA

Zoro's CoC has no limits what so ever.
Please... Zoro used his ability a handful of times in less than 5 minutes, and commented if he kept it up, he would die. Only reason why he ain't using it against Lucci, is because he knows his ability will kill him before he could win.

Uh huh, and when the rematch starts are you going to leave the forum again after all this?
When did I leave? Funniest part is that poll where everyone agreed that Saturn was the main villain...but you.

Luffy either easily beats Kizaru next round. Or just fights Saturn only.

Oh shit. I'm dealing with worstgen though. People here jump on any moment of weakness they can to argue Kizaru>Saturn

Status
Not open for further replies.