Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How fucking retarded u are, end of chapter he is literally near them :suresure:
He’s running to go help Bonney and kuma you bozo. Sanji being next to top tiers and getting no feats should embarrass you. Wasn’t you guys hyping this chapter to be Sanji getting a money ? That’ll never happen he’s a bum!

S

Sasaki Kojirō

As @Sasaki Kojirō said Pillow level kicks lol
What a cruel joke. Since Marineford, we've been pointing out the shortcomings of Kizaru's Devil Fruit abilities, which failed to do anything against pre-timeskip Luffy. Oda is just being consistent here with Franky ~ pre-timeskip Luffy. In fact, since Sabaody, people have been playing blind and making excuses that the admirals were restricted from using everything they had. It's like saying Kaidou needs to use Flaming Bagua, drunken mode, and his strongest attacks to defeat Morley ~ similar to how Franky. Kaidou with just one blow, took down post-Whole Cake Island Luffy, who is far above Morley and Franky.

In his base form, Kaidou won a 1 vs 9 fight with nothing more than casual blows against opponents much stronger than him. The admirals are extremely dependent on their Devil Fruits, and Kizaru has shown 100% of that dependency here. The same goes for Green Bull, who was complaining about not being able to use 100% of his Devil Fruit against Morley, even though he was already using his broccoli form (utilizing his Devil Fruit, so part of his Devil Fruit abilities was already in use). Kizaru's Haki hasn't even been highlighted once in all these chapters, and they are completely different from the monsters known as Yonkou.

Kizaru, Green Bull, perhaps Fujitora, are all physically lacking (Fujitora was being pushed by a flying bar from Zoro in Dressrosa and by Luffy's G3 attacks)...

People think that Aokiji and Akainu were the two physically strongest in the Marines, but in reality, they were visibly embarrassed when witnessing Prime Aokiji having to use his Devil Fruit powers just to try to match the physical strength of an old Garp. Emphasize the word "old" here – imagine a Prime Garp.

I would put a trash can on my head if all of Prime Kaidou's physical strength was enough to match the physical strength of an Old Garp, who admitted a thousand times throughout the manga to be weaker than his Prime version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who do you think ended up coming to egghead saving the escapee ship?
A few options I guess but I doubt some of them:

- Blackbeard makes the most sense since he had a ship scouting the day prior, buuuuut him "rescuing" a bunch of scientists seems out of character
- The SHF imo is possible but its been literally less than a day since the news of Luffy being at Egghead broke out, which makes little sense for the entire fleet to congregate
- Shanks even less so because he was going after Luffy's fleet and/or Blackbeard, so he'd have to follow suit with the above 2 choices, not be the first to arrive.
- The Revo's make even less sense, we just got Dragon/Iva scenes 2 chapters ago and they are still in Momoiro
- CG "can" make sense if their goal is capture Seraphim or something (idk what happened to the 3 chasing them), but imo they will go after Weevil, Moria and Doflamingo, so again, unlikely
- Germa would be odd but align with reuniting VP with them and payoff a cover story

Tldr: I really have no clue lol

Status
Not open for further replies.