Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry i know you like Oden but it's time to accept Shiryu will be stronger when strawhats confront the bb pirates :jordanmf:
he wont be dont worry
oden in his prime was close to kaido in strength as implied by kaido himself
shiryu can hardly get the respect of retirement age garp.

shiryu will not earn the respect of a single top tier in the story ..... bookmark this

Because its Vegapunk's moment to realize how bad his former employers were lol. Its not that deep.
But do you agree with me that Sanji should be relative to Marco?

We’ve had 3 instances of Sanji not being able to block Kizaru at all. But that doesn’t make sense if he’s around Marco.

It’s either an inconsistency or Marco genuinely got weaker from MF to Wano

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'm not gonna lie, the idea that people think Zoro or Sanji can even stall Kizaru solo is starting to look ridiculous. This applies more to Sanji but hate me all you want I think he's close to Zoro in power.

First Snakeman getting punked (which outscales Sanji).
Then Sanji not being able to block Kizaru and protect Franky.
And finally this chapter, with Sanji not being able to perceive Kizaru going to cut the vacuum.

At Marineford Marco could get in Kizaru's way and block him from attacking allies, but now Sanji, who should scale relative to Queen/Marco/King can't even react to him.

I think Oda intended YCs to be able to stall admirals when writing Marineford but now he'd rather have Kizaru and Saturn stare at Vegapunk for 20 minutes than have Sanji try to block them.

Tagging random admiral and non-admiral fans because I think the gap in portrayal between Marineford Marco and current Sanji is interesting and I want to see a discussion about this.

@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @ConquistadoR @MarineHQ @mly90 @Durableguy @GUI VI @HA001 @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
Sanji hasn't sniffed kizaru when he's been infront of his face. Even franky has

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I'm not gonna lie, the idea that people think Zoro or Sanji can even stall Kizaru solo is starting to look ridiculous. This applies more to Sanji but hate me all you want I think he's close to Zoro in power.

First Snakeman getting punked (which outscales Sanji).
Then Sanji not being able to block Kizaru and protect Franky.
And finally this chapter, with Sanji not being able to perceive Kizaru going to cut the vacuum.

At Marineford Marco could get in Kizaru's way and block him from attacking allies, but now Sanji, who should scale relative to Queen/Marco/King can't even react to him.

I think Oda intended YCs to be able to stall admirals when writing Marineford but now he'd rather have Kizaru and Saturn stare at Vegapunk for 20 minutes than have Sanji try to block them.

Tagging random admiral and non-admiral fans because I think the gap in portrayal between Marineford Marco and current Sanji is interesting and I want to see a discussion about this.

@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @ConquistadoR @MarineHQ @mly90 @Durableguy @GUI VI @HA001 @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier

:ihaha:

He suffers from what I like to call the moriah affect lost his fighting spirit and became weaker has a result
A have an alternative Who's Who theory: He was full of shit and overconfident in his talent.

Jabura also thought he was Lucci's equal (or even superior) and rival before the Water 7 mission. But only Lucci is HIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.