Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The writting of OP is so fucking bad.

- Kuma must die - let’s literally everybody run away with Kuma
- VP must die - they are just standing in front of him doing nothing
- VP must be protected! - left behind by everybody lmao
- The marine ship was destroyed JUST IN TIME by “them“ - OmG i Am So HyPeD wHo CoUlD “tHeM“ bE?!?!
- Everything seems lost, just for Luffy to come back in the perfect time in a double page at the end of the chapter saving the day - WOW! Just like the 20 times before that…

Am i missing something?
You can’t make this shit up…

- The marine ship was destroyed JUST IN TIME by “them“ - OmG i Am So HyPeD wHo CoUlD “tHeM“ bE?!?!
- Everything seems lost, just for Luffy to come back in the perfect time in a double page at the end of the chapter saving the day - WOW! Just like the 20 times before that…

Am i missing something?
Bonney still crying

Saturn : I'm gonna stand here and make some reaction shots , Killing Vegapunk who is right in front of me is boring , Kizaru will do it
Kizaru : I'm gonna cut a tube instead of PULVERIZING THEM
:seriously:
Makes you miss Frieza. Now that's a real villain.

Killed Vegeta in front of Gohan.
Blew up Krillin in front of Goku.
Took out Jiren (with Goku).

Can't really remember but I'm sure he killed someone else as well like Dende or something with a laser through the heart. He just didn't mess about.

Am i missing something?
For the most part Egghead has been much better than Wano. But this chapter literally made me go “hmmm maybe Oda is actually just straight up washed” lol

Am i missing something?
Keep calm and wait for woro to turn the tables. ODA PERSONALLY has to keep the bro away, lest he'd make a flashy spider salad out of them :zosmug:

Can't really remember but I'm sure he killed someone else as well like Dende or something with a laser through the heart. He just didn't mess about.
Frieza was a menace, murdered multiple villages of namekians too, the last minute B.S. didn’t even work he still murdered non stop.

For the most part Egghead has been much better than Wano. But this chapter literally made me go “hmmm maybe Oda is actually just straight up washed” lol
Sanji staying behind to stall Kizaru/Saturn would literally have been less retarded, you can still have Sanji getting bested and have the same ending. (Kizaru cutting the tube)
Here you just wonder why Kizaru and Saturn are having a staring contest with Vegapunk

Sanji staying behind to stall Kizaru/Saturn would literally have been less retarded, you can still have Sanji getting bested and have the same ending. (Kizaru cutting the tube)
Here you just wonder why Kizaru and Saturn are having a staring contest with Vegapunk
Sanji stalling Kizaru for a chapter would be bad agenda wise but like 100x better writing wise

My blud freezer destroyed planets while lizaru and laturn are shaking when vegapunk speaks to them
:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

I hope bonney and vegapunk die in the next chapter they are useless anyway

Sanji stalling Kizaru for a chapter would be bad agenda wise but like 100x better writing wise
honestly this type of writing annoys me more than a small L (Jozu stalled Aokiji for a chapter, i can tolerate Sanji doing the same and still getting kicked away at the end) cause it's really stupid.
Oda should have had Saturn say something about how he wants Vegapunk to suffer first by having him witness the destruction of his island, it would be super cliché and still meh writing wise but at least it would explain their passivity. I feel he's petty enough for that anyway.

Am i missing something?
I'd have much preferred another OP break than this travesty of a chapter.

Oda dropped the ball hard on this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.