Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

Worst One Piece chapter ever, even Raizo vs. that dickhead with the long ears wasn't this pointless. Still looking forward for next chapter.
Next chapter will certainly have a break as usual so i hope oda gives us something to spend the next 2 weeks discussing about.
Post automatically merged:

How does what one clown thinks generalises the fanbase?
Plot twist: Sanji will indeed witness bonney´s growth.

@Moegara literally admitted the shit was “hilarious” and @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier just tried to defend the guy lol

is it really generalizing? Your fandom is full of oddballs
Post automatically merged:

Can you fuck off? Thx
I wasn't defending shit you little lobotomite, I just explained the joke since you didn't get it

I like the chapter and feel most of the impatience is a result of Kumas flashback taking ~2 chapters too long. Repositioning characters in such an intense moment should be difficult.

Not to say the mysterybox ending doesn't drive me up a wall though. Especially since the implication is that we'll have to wait at least one more chapter to find out (because the sunk ship might have been the one targeting refugees from a day ago).

I'll start baby raging if the cavalry gets treated like the giant robot/zoro. Its almost guaranteed too, because the Iron Giant and Zoro need updates before we introduce more factions.

Mr. Reloaded

I did not kill my wife
Because Saturn doesn't know when to stop playing with his food. I'm pretty sure he said that he was going to kill Stella last to inflict as much emotional suffering as possible. When he was clutching Bonney, Saturn was having a whole ass conversation trying to completely break her spirit. But the moment he heard that Kuma was pulling up Saturn tried stomping Bonney out with the quickness. Now that Saturn's called in a Buster Call, he probably wants Stella to witness the destruction of everything he's built up, and then himself.
This might actually be the most reasonable explanation I've seen thus far :snoopy:

Because Saturn doesn't know when to stop playing with his food. I'm pretty sure he said that he was going to kill Stella last to inflict as much emotional suffering as possible. When he was clutching Bonney, Saturn was having a whole ass conversation trying to completely break her spirit. But the moment he heard that Kuma was pulling up Saturn tried stomping Bonney out with the quickness. Now that Saturn's called in a Buster Call, he probably wants Stella to witness the destruction of everything he's built up, and then himself.
Outsmarted all of us with a Donkey Kong avi.

Status
Not open for further replies.