Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something tells me all of the marines that just evacuated are going to be forced back on the island again due to this outside force.

I hope Kizaru and Saturn actually start using named moves though lol, in Kizaru's case more than the basic 3 he shows off.

The Heavenly Sword of Gathering Clouds is so potent that even Sun God Nika had to avoid a direct hit

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:
Kizaru's Named Attacks are Based on Imperial Regalia of Japan

The Three Sacred Treasures that consist of the sword Ame-no-Murakumo, the mirror Yata no Kagami and the jewel Yasakani no Magatama

They represent primary virtues: valour the "sword", wisdom "the mirror", and benevolence "jewel" (Source: Reddit)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kusanagi_no_Tsurugi

Kizaru's Named Attacks are Based on Imperial Regalia of Japan

The Three Sacred Treasures that consist of the sword Ame-no-Murakumo, the mirror Yata no Kagami and the jewel Yasakani no Magatama

They represent primary virtues: valour the "sword", wisdom "the mirror", and benevolence "jewel" (Source: Reddit)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kusanagi_no_Tsurugi

How do the other two translate directly into English?

Already knew this just didn’t realize how cool Ama no Murakumo sounds when actually translated

Btw, Kizaru's face is horrible in this picture.
Why is his nose so long. It's like those racist drawings of Jews.
What do you have to say about this ? I'm deeply embarrassed by kizaru's Ap, stamina, durability, AOE, DC, even his speed didn't impress me
@comrade

People completely forget that Kinemon was still dying from Kaidou's attacks, he only even survived because of that bullshit thing about Law not connecting his body.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Big news is probably flying near egghead is captured Saturn's spider form and will spread the picture around the world

Because Saturn doesn't know when to stop playing with his food. I'm pretty sure he said that he was going to kill Stella last to inflict as much emotional suffering as possible. When he was clutching Bonney, Saturn was having a whole ass conversation trying to completely break her spirit. But the moment he heard that Kuma was pulling up Saturn tried stomping Bonney out with the quickness. Now that Saturn's called in a Buster Call, he probably wants Stella to witness the destruction of everything he's built up, and then himself.
I love this idea so fucking much, it explains everything perfectly about his actions. So far I've believed that he hasn't rushed because he believed (for good reason) that he had long since won, and was simply dispensing punishment.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Why is his nose so long. It's like those racist drawings of Jews.

People completely forget that Kinemon was still dying from Kaidou's attacks, he only even survived because of that bullshit thing about Law not connecting his body.
Man, that scene with Kinemon being killed by Kaido, even though he was ultimately saved in the end, added more tension to the arc than everything Saturno and Kizaru have done so far. The difference is just insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.