Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize that a large number of One Piece viewers are French and Arabic people who hate the admirals just for looking like police/western military officials
But I have seen the Asian polls too. They say the exact same thing.

don’t think we ever claim to be “winning.” Most of us aren’t here to convince people… I personally couldn’t care less about what the general opinion is.
I find that BS given how hard people like Lee, Wiwi and Kurwa try so hard

But I have seen the Asian polls too. They say the exact same thing.

I find that BS given how hard people like Lee, Wiwi and Kurwa try so hard
Not sure about Lee and Kurwa’s objectives but @Kurozumi Wiwi definitely doesn’t care.

We chat a bit in private every now and then and sometimes I’ll bring up making a thread to address something (like evidence of Kizaru being conflicted for example) and he’ll tell me not to bother for the explicit reason that you can’t change people’s minds

This might blow your mind, but most admiral fans here aren’t apart of a grand secret conspiracy to gaslight the one piece community and actually just enjoy wanking the admirals because it’s fun lol

Not sure about Lee and Kurwa’s objectives but @Kurozumi Wiwi definitely doesn’t care.

We chat a bit in private every now and then and sometimes I’ll bring up making a thread to address something (like evidence of Kizaru being conflicted for example) and he’ll tell me not to bother for the explicit reason that you can’t change people’s minds

This might blow your mind, but most admiral fans here aren’t apart of a grand secret conspiracy to gaslight the one piece community and actually just enjoy wanking the admirals because it’s fun lol
Wait why are you lying we literally all saw the attempts with the black blade bullshit and fake scans lol

I believe you on this ngl (referring to the first two sentences, I don't know about the last one, each Admiral fan could have different motives/objectives after all), the only Admiral fans that actually bothers to make threads about their agenda are Lee and Vlad, though I suspect the former just does it to farm likes and attention.
Post automatically merged:

Wait why are you lying we literally all saw the attempts with the black blade bullshit and fake scans lol
:suresure:Forgot about those come to think of it

Nah, I think you are just reducing Blackbeard importance to the story
Ironic considering every single person who stans Blackbeard reduces his role as a Shanks replacement for Luffy to surpass when it comes to fight for One Piece.

I dont think either Shanks nor Blackbeard will lose to each other, but both to Luffy with their own tied storylines to him and each other. Not once have I ever tried to "reduce" Blackbeards story in this series, he is AN endgame antagonist, but that doesnt make him THE endgame antagonist (which also goes for Shanks)

Ironic considering every single person who stans Blackbeard reduces his role as a Shanks replacement for Luffy to surpass when it comes to fight for One Piece.

I dont think either Shanks nor Blackbeard will lose to each other, but both to Luffy with their own tied storylines to him and each other. Not once have I ever tried to "reduce" Blackbeards story in this series, he is AN endgame antagonist, but that doesnt make him THE endgame antagonist (which also goes for Shanks)
I'm not the biggest BB fan but it's very obvious he's one of the main villains now

This is hindsight bias, the black blade idea was objectively debatable back then because the sword actually looks like a black blade.
Also @Durableguy i think you’re underestimating how easy it is to be fooled by fake scans.

Sometimes I agree it’s obvious like with that one fake Akainu strongest marine in history sound recording thing.

But I fell for one calling Kuzan the strongest Blackbeard pirate because it actually looked real, even made a thread about it where I got embarrassed

Also @Durableguy i think you’re underestimating how easy it is to be fooled by fake scans.

Sometimes I agree it’s obvious like with that one fake Akainu strongest marine in history sound recording thing.

I fell for one calling Kuzan the strongest Blackbeard pirate because it actually looked real, even made a thread about it where I got embarrassed
Huh I called it out on the very first page of the topic it was all done by brand new accounts.

I'd do this REGARDLESS of what scans are saying

But I fell for one calling Kuzan the strongest Blackbeard pirate because it actually looked real, even made a thread about it where I got embarrassed
I don't know how you even fell for that. It was a very similar scenario to the Akainu thing.

Huh I called it out on the very first page of the topic it was all done by brand new accounts.
hey there’s a reason why I only hard cleared Wiwi for the gaslighting stuff lol

Maybe Lee did actually make a bunch of accounts to gaslight the community

I'd do this REGARDLESS of what scans are saying
I am willing to bet you’ve seen at least one shady scan about Ben “Database” Beckman for example and not thought that hard about it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.