[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

I told what i felt, out of all suspects you bring in an inactive one for lynch replacement, i would question him being an easy lynch.

Did Neutral, i didn't see that.

Quote posts, make a better case if you want me to buy it, bt i didn't so far.
He's easy lynch because he's inactive? If I wanted to just lynch someone I rather just go ahead and let people lynch final. That aside, I'll bring my case on Fallen

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Vote count
Lanji -> Drago -> Beta
TAC -> Sera -> Beta
Kiwi -> Beta
Sera - > TAC
Jew -> Beta
Drago -> Beta
Playa -> Beta
Queen -> beta
Fallen -> Beta
Zoro -> beta

Tac - 1 vote
Beta - 9 votes

Non voters
4 Don DaSlayer
5 Noctis
8 Finalbeta
9 Natalija
10 NeutralWatcher
17 krogothwolf
18 Gianfi
19 Yo Tan Wa
@Natalija I know a couple of y’all have voted since, but none of the Final voters have reneged...are you sussing all of us, or just me again out of nowhere?
Post automatically merged:

Fair enough, Nat...after reading the few posts Final provided after the run of votes, he still hasn’t said much that convinced me he should stick around. Again, I don’t want another mislynch, but unhelpful townies don’t add anything to our case.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'm not suspecting most of the voters, I'm just wondering if you think it's a mistake or not?
Well, I can’t say that I’m a hundred percent convinced of his culpability...I don’t care for the way he’s played lately, so he definitely looks suspicious, but it seems like he’s always brash and standoffish, so it’s hard to tell. I don’t have a good enough read on anyone else to solidly vote for them.

Usually Final Beta defend himself to no limits. He sus back those that sus him so strongly and this time he is taking the backseat. :lusalty:

If he flips townie, this is such bad play.

Well, I can’t say that I’m a hundred percent convinced of his culpability...I don’t care for the way he’s played lately, so he definitely looks suspicious, but it seems like he’s always brash and standoffish, so it’s hard to tell. I don’t have a good enough read on anyone else to solidly vote for them.
What's you take on Dragomir?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Usually Final Beta defend himself to no limits. He sus back those that sus him so strongly and this time he is taking the backseat. :lusalty:

If he flips townie, this is such bad play.
Yeah. His behavior is anti town, his claim is flimsy and he’s not his usual self. At this point I think it’s safer to say Beta is scum or Indie as opposed to town.

N

Noctis

Finalbeta is relatively the most easy-lynch that is less significant and can be looked into further into the game, so I deny it in favor of Fallen prince who has done nothing just dropping votes and half-assed reads. Although I find it hard to read players who are not tactical,

Fallen Prince voting behavior kind of reflects the rigidity of his reads, there is basically no progression and he just had those early scum reads and votes like a machine each phase then disappears. Gives off a weird wallflower vibe lol, like he's ignoring most players trying not to interact with them just posting on his own. Feels like he just settled on some votes and he's been navigating the game through them. He doesn't seem to be interested in pushing them. I'd expect him to actually try push for his suspects more due to how he comes and vote them like "Yeah, time to show some action" but just flip in the next moment. And he just seems to be fine with whatever happening in the game thread and he doesn't try to enforce his scum read and lynch them. Like he's content with how the game is going.

Yeah. His behavior is anti town, his claim is flimsy and he’s not his usual self. At this point I think it’s safer to say Beta is scum or Indie as opposed to town.
If he ends up scum I would be disappointed... he's pulling another rej

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Finalbeta is relatively the most easy-lynch that is less significant and can be looked into further into the game, so I deny it in favor of Fallen prince who has done nothing just dropping votes and half-assed reads. Although I find it hard to read players who are not tactical,

Fallen Prince voting behavior kind of reflects the rigidity of his reads, there is basically no progression and he just had those early scum reads and votes like a machine each phase then disappears. Gives off a weird wallflower vibe lol, like he's ignoring most players trying not to interact with them just posting on his own. Feels like he just settled on some votes and he's been navigating the game through them. He doesn't seem to be interested in pushing them. I'd expect him to actually try push for his suspects more due to how he comes and vote them like "Yeah, time to show some action" but just flip in the next moment. And he just seems to be fine with whatever happening in the game thread and he doesn't try to enforce his scum read and lynch them. Like he's content with how the game is going.

If he ends up scum I would be disappointed... he's pulling another rej
I can see the point in leaving Beta for later and how a mislynch can hurt us but what are the odds the two players being voted up turn out to be back up docs? Is everyone in the game a back up for me?

What did the others claim in the other days?

You trynna kill an innocent man?
Kiwi claimed... I don’t remember tbh. Rej claimed NK but was lynched

Status
Not open for further replies.