Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Shiryou draws worn out Batei
Akou draws Bananji and almost kills him in an actual 2v1, with none other than Gyou’Un throwing heavy ass swings on his head

Gigakou rips her apart with hands in pockets
As the lone Batei bro, I cannot let this underestimation slide

^Literally meme-like power

^Utterly casual

^The second he gets serious, one blow ends the fight

I will have you giving Shiryu and Batei their rightful apologies by the end of this battle. Lol

As the lone Batei bro, I cannot let this underestimation slide

^Literally meme-like power

^Utterly casual

^The second he gets serious, one blow ends the fight

I will have you giving Shiryu and Batei their rightful apologies by the end of this battle. Lol
I’ve always thought highly of Batei, but is he stronger than Bananji
Answer with yes and we’ll put an end to the Bloatji wank
:kawak:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I’ve always thought highly of Batei, but is he stronger than Bananji
Answer with yes and we’ll put an end to the Bloatji wank
:kawak:
Let me put it to you this way, the Shin that got utterly punked by Batei was post-Gaimou. Lol

Zhao’s last hidden monster is Batei. I would put him right there with Gyou’Un and Bananji

And Shiryu’s hype this chapter is insane. She may legit be Ousen’s best fighter. No cap. Sorry Akou but she may legit just be better than him. Even ignoring Jiaga’s hype he and Kansaro are probably similar to Gyou’Un and Bananji as fighters and we see how well Shiryuu is holding her own right now.

At this point Ousen is going to have to give Shiryu a few promotions. Lol

Shin said Gyou’Un’s weight > Batei’s, and Weight =/= power. 300 Man commander Shin had more Weight than Houken but Houken could send horses flying through the air with his Glaive strikes.
Isn’t it usually assumed to have more weight because the blow feels more powerful?

Weight and power are different, but the former amplifies the latter.

How could someone tell a certain blow has weight even if it feels weaker than a non-weighted blow? I would need to recall a specific example of that occurring lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Isn’t it usually assumed to have more weight because the blow feels more powerful?
If that were the case, 300 man Shin would also be capable of sending horses flying like Houken did during his duel with Ouki.

Nah, the unfortunate answer is Weight really doesn’t make much logical sense. The sheer power of Houken’s blows was said by Houken himself to be above Ouki’s but that wasn’t the reason Ouki was going to win.

It makes no sense but it’s what Hara wrote lol.

that were the case, 300 man Shin would also be capable of sending horses flying like Houken did during his duel with Ouki.
Yeah, I know Shin would have more weight.

More weight doesn’t necessarily mean you’re stronger than someone without it.

But weight still translates to a more powerful blow.

Shin only knew Houken had no weight because he previously felt a much more powerful attack from Renpa.

So Shin would say Gyou’Un had more weight than Batei cause his blow felt more powerful.

If Kanmei gets hit by Houken and Sanyou arc Shin, would he say Shin’s blow felt heavier even if the blow itself is weaker? Could he even differentiate that difference? How does that even work lol.

Hopefully I’m getting my thoughts across well but probably not lol.

But did Houken not directly state that his blows were more powerful than Ouki’s?
Did he say this during the Ouki fight? I skimmed through it and he just says his strength is greater, nothing about the blows themselves.

Houken’s confusion stems from Ouki summoning strength that he shouldn’t be able to.

Houken said “From where does this man pull his strength?” when he blocks his attack.

Ouki is close enough in power to Houken that the addition of his weight allowed his attacks to have greater potency than his.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Did he say this during the Ouki fight? I skimmed through it and he just says his strength is greater, nothing about the blows themselves.
IIRC, if you look at the panel, Houken was shown physically overpowering Ouki which leads me to believe that strength in that context refers to power as we are discussing it. So I always thought weight and physical power were connected but were two different things lol.

Which is why Shin reacted so severely to Batei’s blow but never commented on his weight (I’m sure Batei has weight to some degree just not Gyou’Un level).

IIRC, if you look at the panel, Houken was shown physically overpowering Ouki which leads me to believe that strength in that context refers to power as we are discussing it. So I always thought weight and physical power were connected but were two different things lol.
I see what you mean. Honestly I don’t really care to discuss this joke of a battle system measure anymore so I’ll just consider it inconclusive lol.

Like, how would anyone tell Bihei has weight but not Houken? Is it just some abstract concept that people can somehow tell instinctually?

Which is why Shin reacted so severely to Batei’s blow but never commented on his weight (I’m sure Batei has weight to some degree just not Gyou’Un level).
Well, Gyou’Un definitely has Renpa/Kaishibou level destructive power, regardless of weight. That’s an extremely high ceiling for Batei to reach but who knows lol.