Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
I can understand the Ji Aga hype but where does the Kansaro hype come from?
People saying this is like taking on Gyou'Un and Banana like Kansaro has even close to that level of martial feats or portrayal
He is their number 1 general but i can't remember him getting any outstanding martial hype so far
Dude could be a Shuma level fighter for all we know
Akou stands unmatched as Ousen's strongest warrior

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Where do you scale Danto compared to them?
They’re all so close I really don’t differentiate them really. You can pick out small differences between them all but really they’re all pretty much the same. Though I’d say things like experience and weight do make a difference:

Gyou’Un >?= Bananji >= Danto ? Batei

Danto is my favorite mountain lad btw and has been since 2019 lol.

Well, Gyou’Un definitely has Renpa/Kaishibou level destructive power, regardless of weight. That’s an extremely high ceiling for Batei to reach but who knows lol.
We’ll see. I don’t think we’ve seen Batei’s full strength yet or really anything close to it. I think it can’t be denied after this chapter that he scales close to Jiaga.

And honestly by scaling Jiaga is still > all of Zhao’s big warrior generals. Since we know Jiaga > Jyoukaryuu and Jyoukaryuu fought Shin equally after Shin dueled with Gyou’Un and killed Houken.

Literally 1v1 I have Jiaga > Gyou’Un. We just may be witnessing Hara starting to show us the true strength of Ousen’s vassals. Or maybe Shiryu may truly die soon, who knows. Either way I think at this point if you don’t put Shiryu with Gyou’Un and all those guys, you are being willfully ignorant lol.

Btw do we have clear raws yet?

I can understand the Ji Aga hype but where does the Kansaro hype come from?
People saying this is like taking on Gyou'Un and Banana like Kansaro has even close to that level of martial feats or portrayal
He is their number 1 general but i can't remember him getting any outstanding martial hype so far
Dude could be a Shuma level fighter for all we know
Akou stands unmatched as Ousen's strongest warrior
The Kansaro Hype came from the same chapter as Ji Aga, go read it, and you will see, a guy who has that Right Man Vibes, such as Bananji and Akou.

They’re all so close I really don’t differentiate them really. You can pick out small differences between them all but really they’re all pretty much the same. Though I’d say things like experience and weight do make a difference:

Gyou’Un >?= Bananji >= Danto ? Batei

Danto is my favorite mountain lad btw and has been since 2019 lol.

We’ll see. I don’t think we’ve seen Batei’s full strength yet or really anything close to it. I think it can’t be denied after this chapter that he scales close to Jiaga.

And honestly by scaling Jiaga is still > all of Zhao’s big warrior generals. Since we know Jiaga > Jyoukaryuu and Jyoukaryuu fought Shin equally after Shin dueled with Gyou’Un and killed Houken.

Literally 1v1 I have Jiaga > Gyou’Un. We just may be witnessing Hara starting to show us the true strength of Ousen’s vassals. Or maybe Shiryu may truly die soon, who knows. Either way I think at this point if you don’t put Shiryu with Gyou’Un and all those guys, you are being willfully ignorant lol.

Btw do we have clear raws yet?
I had guys like Batei, Shiryou, Danto in a tier below most HK's except those like Rinko that died way too early and inevitable suffered because a stronger Shin fought and struggled against Batei but Shiryou straight up slaying Ji Aga in a 2v1 with Kan Saro is crazy. Extremely crazy.

Unless Ji Aga is below HK level which I doubt based on hype Shiryou is definitely Ousen’s strongest warrior.

Batei, Shiryou and Jiaga are really strong but I have a hard time seeing them actually beating Gyou’Un.
I mean, Jiaga > JKR is confirmed. And I doubt you could scale JKR to be much weaker (if at all) to Bananji.

The issue is that Shiryou is consistently portrayed as an equal to them which was never something we would have expected.

If she was always this strong then Hara should have gave both her and Batei the portrayal they deserved, and none of us would be sitting here scratching our heads.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I had guys like Batei, Shiryou, Danto in a tier below most HK's except those like Rinko that died way too early and inevitable suffered because a stronger Shin fought and struggled against Batei but Shiryou straight up slaying Ji Aga in a 2v1 with Kan Saro is crazy. Extremely crazy.

Unless Ji Aga is below HK level which I doubt based on hype Shiryou is definitely Ousen’s strongest warrior.
As generals, yes. Gyou’Un would straight up mug Batei as a general but as warriors I have them nearly equal with a slight edge to the big G.

Jiaga’s overall level as a general is unclear but I still have him below Gyou’Un as a general and slightly above him as a warrior. Like I said yall are really sleeping on Shiryu lol.

Prior to this battle I was adamant
  • SBS and Ou Sen would each lose 1 vassal
  • A Kou would survive
  • Sou'Ou would die
  • Gaku Shou would die
With his blinding, I think Gaku Shou is now safe from being killed off. I still believe Sou'Ou will die, but I now believe Ji Aga will also take Shi Ryou down with him, so both lovers will die.

By the way...

Danto is the third strongest warrior of the Mountain army, behind Yotanwa and Bajio. And he has been shown matching Bananji blow for blow when we went there. Now we'll see how that develops...but still. Bajio, who is again even stronger than Danto, fought to an utter stalemate that Quanrong liutenant. That Quanrong liutenant got completely destroyed by Yotanwa in a few seconds.

That's absolutely insane lmfao. The extent of Yotanwa's dueling prowess is not known but she is looking like a goddess. And of course she has Weight, and a King's Weight at that.

Absolutely, freaking nuts. @Yo Tan Wa

Scaling Yo Tan Wa's officers:
Code:
Yo Tan Wa STR 95* LDR 100 INT 95 (*+mountain messiah weight boost)
Ba Jio STR 93+a LDR 87 INT 84
Danto STR 92 LDR 86 INT 82
Katari STR 91 LDR 88 INT 89 (RIP)
Shunmen STR 91 LDR 84 INT 83
Kitari STR 89 LDR 85 INT
Tajifu STR 88 LDR 70 INT 50

Ousen needs to recruit better guys man
I dunno, man, I was very critical of the relatively low martial abilities of Ou Sen's vassals, but they've proven they've got some bona fide killers in Shi Ryou and Shin Kaku Gaku. Those two have not shied away from the challenge, each landing and blocking blows so far, and Shi Ryou especially getting her respect.

I hope we get to see more of this scrapping among underlings. The ending of 768 promised a bloody slugfest of a battle. Hopefully we're about to get it. Pause.

Last edited: