Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji fans it's about time yall gave up ..looks like oda is a big clown and doesn't give a fuck bout your boy . Wouldn't be surprised if luffy punched this man kizaru away and he lands right infront of a fucking lost zoro, just for zoro to deal with him whiles luffy deals with saturn . Haven't seen such clownery from a manga in ages. Even toriyama would let guys like vegeta get into some for of clash with opponents

People that want kizaru vs luffy don't even realise how useless and less interesting it became

There's no tension, we know Luffy is stronger and wins 10/10
That round 1 killed everything

It's a useless fight like Luffy vs numbers
What do you mean ? its a giant spider with no hands he is in no way shape or form a better fight for luffy than Kizaru. Its like the people saying that IMU (a big ass salamander) or BB (a DF merchant with no hands) are better fights for luffy than akainu

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Guys I’ve lost all faith in Oda. He is disrespecting Kizaru so hard by making him fight this weak ass condom a second time. I was really hoping for Luffy vs Doberman so Luffy could actually have a fight he stood a chance at winning but alas Oda is intent on having Kizaru stoop to the low of trolling a Yonko once again smh.

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek
I saw this post before I read the spoilers

lmao:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Lmao i would rather see sanji doing something than this garbage

Luffy vs kizaru r1 was awful

R2 will be a disaster
Theres no tension
No hype

G5 will ruin everything

Fuck man
2 words

Logia.

Awakening. (hopefully)

@Kurozumi Wiwi it happened as you said, now Kizaru is focused on eliminating EVERYONE on the island INCLUDING Luffy.

Target switch from Vegapunk to Luffy.

C

Cruxroux

Cry and drop the series already.

Your fave is trash in comparison to Godfy. Lucci is literally making this an extreme diff fight for Zolo when Luffy neg diff'd him. Zolo is getting mid diff'd off Luffy now
That's your headcanon and delusion.
- Zoro has made no attack till now.
- was fighting hakiless until now.

What extreme diff are you talking about?
Unlike a yonkou who is out of his own in minutes and landed only one attack. 🤡

Status
Not open for further replies.