Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok seems marine faction is getting rekt, but who's coming at the end to tip the scales? Since Luffy + pacifistas + strawhats is enough
+ Brutal part is probably Vegapunk getting impaled or donutted by Jay :pepemotion:

I was fine with Sanji stalling Kizaru for one chapter til Luffy arrives, not worse than Joz stalling Aokiji
But it seems Oda didn't want that
Sanji was so damn cool pre skip, but Oda made him look like a fool post skip with rare times when he looked cool like when he landed on the table Judge and his siblings were stuck on.

But thats not even a combat feat lmao.

Lmao and you're basing that on brief spoilers? Remember how Pew decided to not mention Luffy disappeared a arc before? Saturn is the arc boss. His been built up to the T and Kizaru ain't even close. Kizaru getting "hit" is no different to Goki being the first Luffy hit in Wano.
Im basing on basic narrative and story impact. Literally no other character has attacked Kizaru. And literally no one takes over Luffy's fights from him.

But sure sure:suresure:

Unless you were a coping Zoro fan or Sanji fan or Admiral hater, it was obvious that Luffy would fight Kizaru again unless Kizaru did switch sides.

The only other way for Luffy and Kizaru to not fight was if the unknown party ended up being either Blackbeard, Dragon, or Shanks.

But the unknown party being Dorry and Brogy and Kizaru not switching sides, pretty much meant that Luffy vs Kizaru round 2 was going to happen.
If round 2 happen it most like be short or not even finish cause we have robo to wake up and fuck things up .

why the fuck am i mad for Sanji fans too? i hate this bitch

and even i'm like, wtf Oda?

Sanji and Kizaru were face to face for like 5 chapters or something, even more

and you didn't let him stop a single fucking kick bro? do something helpful? like you let Zoro block a bunch of shit from Kaido to help out Luffy

why not do the same for Sanji bro?
Why do you hate Mr Prince? He was great pre skip. And I think WCI did wonders to his character. Hes one of the kindest straw hats.

Oda really went out of his way to blue ball Sanji fans, just dangling Sanji vs Kizaru in front of them.

Don't worry guys, I'm sure he'll have a cool fight with Greenbull in three arcs or something idk
:saden:
Fuck that retard Oda!

honestly I hope he goes bankrupt, my contempt for a human has never been as strong as this. The ficking way he is treating fans of his work is disgusting.

I

Indigo

yeah, blizzards kinda fucked rn
played a few matches of OW2 quick play, remembering the good old days

used to love OW1 on launch

love those characters and world, but i'm a shit fps player, so the death of the PVE dream was really sad to me

now with the 1900 employess being kicked out, most of the them being narrative writers and artists, the dream is really fucking dead

and now with a President from COD focused on Monetary gains, it's GG

Status
Not open for further replies.