Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im basing on basic narrative and story impact. Literally no other character has attacked Kizaru. And literally no one takes over Luffy's fights from him.

But sure sure:suresure:
Lmfao. What horrible logic then.

So you're telling me, Luffy is gonna be beating the lights out of the dude that seemed wavering this arc, instead of the absolute evil that's being built up in Saturn?

The point is to highlight how superior luffy is to the rest of his underlings.
I know Luffy is stronger ( he is the mc and the captain, that's obvious) and I don't fucking care honestly, if you start a fight, draw it, I want to see it, this offscreened treatment is pure shit+ the fact that it will finish with a postpone with 0 panels.The strawhats are a crew, the smart move with the gates of Justice by Sanji in Enies Lobby was epic, I'd like to see something similar from the rest of the crew in Egghead to feel that they are still a crew ( a yonko crew in this case)

so you agree your statement is wrong, because you think it was worth buying overwatch in 2016/7
No i dont think that because i knew they would ruin it. People got suckered in to pay 40 euros for that and that version stoped existing 2 years in and now is unplayable for ever :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.