Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Saturn has to go down too imo.

Ginny needs to be avenged.
I agree Ginny should be avenged but dragon and the revolutionaries should be the ones to avenge her

Strawhats don't even know her or her connections to Kuma and Bonney

When Chapter 1105 ended, Sanji was in action in the air. How come Luffy can start taking action before Sanji? If Luffy is going to do everything, why do we need other characters? I wish the whole crew had stayed in Wano :)

I

Indigo

Oda: "Here you go Sanji, have some nice power ups and a few new abilities, you can take a lot of damage and recover, it's gonna be great"

Sanji: "That means i get to fight stronger and cooler characters now? awesome!"

Oda: "No bitch, shut up, you just keep running around and screaming, you only act like a warrior if Zoro is around for you both to bitch gag fight"

Wrong, it is Luffy who dies trying against Zoro's sloppy seconds back in Fmi. :goyea:
Oh wow good come back Lik.

Going back all the way to FI where Luffy beat a superior version of Hody which Zoro beat while Zolo can't beat a weaker versio of the Lucci Luffy beat.

you're really on the ropes here.

:milaugh:

End of last chapter Sanji was going sky walk to save Bonney .
Think they still going run after they get save .
G5 luffy and PX control just here to help with that so i don't think some people will get what they want from sanji .
Maybe, but before the Ancient Robot arrives (?) or Kuma and Bonney transform, why not Sanji?

I mean, he is the most powerful of the group and deserves a role.

Status
Not open for further replies.