Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Stop being butt hurt then other characters aren't fighting the strongest enemy.

Ain't no way anyone on the crew is ready for Kizaru but Luffy. Oda is just telling you that.
It’s not just about Kizaru, literally 80% of the straw hats are offscreen standing around doing nothing while a buster call is happening. This is supposed to be a Yonko crew, but Oda is making them look pathetic since Luffy (and Sanji to an extent) the only one actively doing anything useful.

The thing is.
Sanji IS gonna defeat an Admiral.

But, the admirals are getting the YC treatment.
Luffy defeats one first, then, AND ONLY THEN, zoro and sanji are >ALLOWED< to defeat theirs. It's just the natural order of this story.

But HOLY FUCK he can't make the character even STALL one like marco and jozu in Marineford did.

All I can say to ZBros is: drop that retarded argument of "fuji isnt fighting Zoro", forget about Dressrosa, and start hyping him back up.
:kayneshrug:
Sanji didn't need to defeat Kizaru. Oda could write him at least doing something worthy of the level he reached in Wano.

I don't know why Sanji fans are so angry.

Sanji never stood a chance against Kizaru. Only Luffy can beat him.

If Kizaru had battled Sanji then Sanji would have been hypetooled this is actually mercy from Oda and the best outcome for you guys.
we are okay with it . At least we can say sanji in action :)

His role going to be help them escape .
Aside from maybe a clash ( which end of day not going matter) there no fighting for him to do .
Hell the whole Zoro fight getting off screen and we for sure not getting sanji fight at time of the arc .
Not a long one, I am not saying Sanjis vs Saturn, but some action why not.

Zoro and Sanji fans wondering why Oda is only using Luffy to fight the top tiers.

Have a big think about it and the answer will come to you.

Hint: Because Luffy is fucking miles stronger than them.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
This will be failure ZKK twice now Nik?

If it happens a 3rd time you should have the honour and just nuke your account here.
What doesnt kill me, makes me stronger. :goyea:
But, if I guess Kizaru wrong and Zoro ending up as strongest character in the show, it's 3 strikes and I will stop predicting despite fantastic Future sight. :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.