Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

I know Luffy is stronger ( he is the mc and the captain, that's obvious) and I don't fucking care honestly, if you start a fight, draw it, I want to see it, this offscreened treatment is pure shit+ the fact that it will finish with a postpone with 0 panels.The strawhats are a crew, the smart move with the gates of Justice by Sanji in Enies Lobby was epic, I'd like to see something similar from the rest of the crew in Egghead to feel that they are still a crew ( a yonko crew in this case)
Pre TS op is a whole different show compared to post ts op.

Sooner you understand, the less angrier you get.

Oda is part of the big 3, like his peers from that time, EoS of his show will focus 100% on the main character while ignoring the rest of the crew.

This chapter confirmed, do not expect any god damn thing from zoro and sanji anymore. There are lots of chance oda can use both of them during arc. And oda just used Luffy in every action. Sorry my pals . We wil be loser forever
They both just get there longest fight ever in wano .
This arc not about fighting when even the golden boy luffy fight was chapter and half vs admiral .
That shit was shorter than his fight vs Kuro LMAO .

Lmfao. And "share one scene" is? And who's saying its the "entire arc"? You realise the last part of Luffy V Kaido was legit minutes in universe, right?
Clear your lenses of the agenda.
Its pretty damn clear from this:

1. Those study the secrets of the world - Vegapunk threw hands with Saturn (probably bodied this arc)
2. Those who possess the blood of a lost people - Bonney/Vegapunk, threw hands with Saturn (retreated)
3. Those who awakened an ancient god.....
the obvious set up from this is Nika Bonney will beat Saturn… Saturn himself directly says that Bonney will get a power up from witnessing Nika Luffy

so if Bonney is going to get a power up, we have to see the power up in action right? And since the pacifista have switched and all the fodder marines and vice admirals have left the island, We have see Bonney Demonstrate her Nika Power on either Kizaru or Saturn as the only remaining villains on the island

Also we need an explanation for why Saturn can shut down Bonney’s powers and I bet the fight will revolve around finding a way to overcome whatever weird trick Saturn uses to shut down her power

To me all signs point to Bonney legit beating Saturn… or at the very least, Kuma and the pacifista teaming up with Bonney to beat Saturn… Oda is going out of his way to Have Luffy and Kizaru focused solely on each other and Saturn whole story revolves around torturing Bonney Vegapunk and Kuma… Also we need Vegapunk to explain Kuma’s special race power

Zoro and Sanji fans wondering why Oda is only using Luffy to fight the top tiers.

Have a big think about it and the answer will come to you.

Hint: Because Luffy is fucking miles stronger than them.
Sanji fans really thought Sanji was going to have a serious fight with Kizaru while Zoro fights Lucci :ihaha:
Zoro and Sanji will get their time against top-tiers, but not now

I don't know why Sanji fans are so angry.

Sanji never stood a chance against Kizaru. Only Luffy can beat him.

If Kizaru had battled Sanji then Sanji would have been hypetooled this is actually mercy from Oda and the best outcome for you guys.
I can't wait for Luffy to die. It is going to be the funniest moment ever:steef:

Luffy's entire goal for 10 years was Kaido bro, and its funny how two of your images are pointless considering Kuma already resolved those scenes:gokulaugh:
Lmfao. Resolved? What kind of horrid reading comprehension.

Kuma paralysed after his attack on Saturn. Saturn regenning and coming out clean.
Kizaru cutting the thing they were running off to and falling back down in front of Saturn and Kizaru in the same exact place as before, just the difference? Kuma plot resolved, only difference? Now both Bonney AND her father need saving. Not just Bonney.

And his saying Kuma resolved, whilst in fact he added to its credibility LMFAO.:gokulaugh:

Most of these stuff were said by a few
I won't bo

You're talking so much over luffy punching kizaru away

You want kizaru vs luffy for useless reasons
"Luffy has to beat an admiral first" it means nothing much anymore after that round 1
It was gonna bsomethining if Saturn wasn't the main threat and Kizaru didn't get put down in one blow after fighting non serious Luffy

It's like expecting katakuri/kaido vs Luffy to be something if round 1 of those fights were as trash as Kizaru vs Luffy
Or that they were put down temporarily by one landed blow
And if they were were just second main threat wirh nothing to offer
Jo, honest question, what is your fucking point lmao

Luffy is no longer an underdog, your entire point rides on this idea like it needs to happen outside of select few people.

Status
Not open for further replies.