Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if "officer I didn't know her age" works in Japan
Hi!

Did you know that Card Captor Sakura, a SHOUJO and for little girls (even kids) and very popular to DBZ levels of popularity in Japan had Sakura's mother at 16 when she married her father who was 25 and her teacher at the time? Until now in 'baby proof safe space land,' no one cared. Especially not in Japan.

So get off the case of Sanji who was forced into an arranged marriage, only proposed because he had no other hope and was trying to find light in complete darkness, and in the end was kissed without his consent.

Vs Saturn.

Some hits and so on.

Just to have him Saturn regen and does nothing .
Nah just move on and show him escaping with everyone else.
IMO we not even going to get proper kIzaru and luffy round 2 cause robo going help finish up arc fast .
Just question if robo get used to take down Saturn or not , don't see Kizaru going down this arc .

Hi!

Did you know that Card Captor Sakura, a SHOUJO and for little girls (even kids) and very popular to DBZ levels of popularity in Japan had Sakura's mother at 16 when she married her father who was 25 and her teacher at the time? Until now in 'baby proof safe space land,' no one cared. Especially not in Japan.

So get off the case of Sanji who was forced into an arranged marriage, only proposed because he had no other hope and was trying to find light in complete darkness, and in the end was kissed without his consent.
And we all know he wanted to bang her though.

To the point where it's abnornal

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I still cant tell if Saturn is strong or not

hes just fuckin weird
He's immensely powerful

His mere entrance made a yonko and admiral stop fighting

Jinbe who wasn't afraid of Big Mom or Sakazuki was sweating at his presence

No high tier is treating Current Sanji like that

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
They sent Jimbe to look for Zoro, because he is lost, Zoro's fight is over and he is lost on the island
Jinbe is gonna see them still fighting and be like yall better run its a buster call

Zoro will then get a random main character power boost and barely beat lucci

Status
Not open for further replies.