Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another week, another chapter of trio Goofy, Kizaru and Saturn fooling around
They feel like Big Meme in second half of WCI arc, no tension from them

Bring Rob Lucci back. Only from this underrated dark horse, readers can feel real threat in this arc

No fooling around, this guy just executes.

Actually for comparison
Saturn, trying to kill Vegapunk: everyone Buster Call this guy!!
Lucci: shigan

What is with all the bitching man? Isn’t it fucking obvious Oda has no intentions of making the straw hats fight anyone seriously??? I mean he’s LITERALLY been stating for the last few chapters how the objective is to ESCAPE not fight. And so what if luffy gets all the big fights??? It’s literally his story and he’s the main protagonist 😭😭😭
You are talking into the void. Stans are not paying attention to the story; they are only focused on their favorite character and the head cannons they have for their favorite character.

I feel like I’m the only one that isn’t seeing the Luffy wank

Maybe it’s cause I’m a Luffy fan but I feel like he hasn’t actually gotten much in a while

He’s been in the corner eating McDonald’s since November

:lusalty:
The stage is set. Luffy stops Saturn's leg from killing VP like he stopped doflamingo. Then he looks at Saturn," Get louder heartbeat" DOOM DOOM DUTT DUTT DOOM DOOM DUTT DUTT everyone hears the drums, Kuma starts moving, the Giants start bowing down, SHPs are shocked, the ancient Robot comes out. * Chills and chills*
@Tensub @Pringles @Bisoromi Bear how would y'all feel if somthing like this happened top 1 bros.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji is not awakening coc anymore it seems
Nah he awakened it but knocked himself out so he doesn't want to do it again as its a waste for him.

It's just tiring to see only Luffy doing anything meaningful at any point in time

Zoro's role in an arc is always some version of:
-Defeat irrelevant side villain in a fight that everyone already expected him to win
-Say some "badass" one-liner
-Get lost
-Repeat

Sanji gets 1 or 2 panels of him saving a woman and then it's wraps

And the rest of them dawdle around doing god knows what until it's time to escape or party
you havent even touched on the others who get crumbs after zoro sanji

lucci is fairly relevant though tbf
but the other strawhats
its really does seem unfortunate
some dont get fights at all . cant even recall last time usopp did anything but supposed to surpass his dad soon.

Another week, another chapter of trio Goofy, Kizaru and Saturn fooling around
They feel like Big Meme in second half of WCI arc, no tension from them

Bring Rob Lucci back. Only from this underrated dark horse, readers can feel real threat in this arc

No fooling around, this guy just executes.

Actually for comparison
Saturn, trying to kill Vegapunk: everyone Buster Call this guy!!
Lucci: shigan
He and Kaku were pathetically defeated by stussy

It's just tiring to see only Luffy doing anything meaningful at any point in time

Zoro's role in an arc is always some version of:
-Defeat irrelevant side villain in a fight that everyone already expected him to win
-Say some "badass" one-liner
-Get lost
-Repeat

Sanji gets 1 or 2 panels of him saving a woman and then it's wraps

And the rest of them dawdle around doing god knows what until it's time to escape or party
If you look at the arc as a whole Zoro has done quite a bit as well

- Saved Bonney

- Threatened Lilith which allowed the Strawhats to dock safely

- Fought Kaku

- Fought S-Hawk and S-Bear alongside Luffy

- Currently fighting Lucci

You say Luffy's the only one allowed to do anything meaningful but he hasn't done much either. At least not when compared to how much he achieves in most other arcs

The stage is set. Luffy stops Saturn's leg from killing VP like he stopped doflamingo. Then he looks at Saturn," Get louder heartbeat" DOOM DOOM DUTT DUTT DOOM DOOM DUTT DUTT everyone hears the drums, Kuma starts moving, the Giants start bowing down, SHPs are shocked, the ancient Robot comes out. * Chills and chills*
Dunno if he'll fight Saturn too tbh

I think the Ancient Robot will arrive and take him out

If you look at the arc as a whole Zoro has done quite a bit as well

- Saved Bonney

- Threatened Lilith which allowed the Strawhats to dock safely

- Fought Kaku

- Fought S-Hawk and S-Bear alongside Luffy

- Currently fighting Lucci

You say Luffy's the only one allowed to do anything meaningful but he hasn't done much either. At least not when compared to how much he achieves in most other arcs
It's all about expectations management tbh
Memes aside I'm perfectly fine with Zoro's performance and roles in this arc, just wishing Oda would show him a little bit more
Jinbei breaking up the fight would be a massive let down tho, I'm fine with Zoro struggling against Lucci but him needing Jinbei's help, nuh uh not my GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.