Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I dig where this is going :handsup:
The actual start of this arc was Amazon Lily, featuring the Blackbeard Pirates trying to obtain Boa's Fruit, and this is where the Seraphim were first introduce.

What are the three groups we haven't seen since Saturn showed up?

1. Lucci and Zoro fighting in the upper area outside the lab the Seraphim are in
2. The Seraphim (+Kaku, York, and possibly Stussy) in the lab
3. The Blackbeard Pirates (most likely Laffitte and Catarina) not yet shown

Blackbeard isn't the kind of guys that gives up. York called up Blackbeard after finding out the government was making moves on Egghead as backup, offering him the Seraphim as a prize. This gives Blackbeard what he wanted; Boa's Fruit, but in the form of a godlike cyborg. Laffitte and Catarina snuck up when Edison shut off the Frontier Dome to let the Stella, Sanji, Franky, and Atlas down to the Fabiophase, and have freed York and the Seraphim.

Blackbeard stays scavenging. This is just what he does; the Marines are trying to kill a powerful group of people? Swoop in and steal what ya can, retreat when it gets dicey.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Beckman gets too much credit from outdated second hand source books.

He did not get distinguished when the Redhair Pirates were brought up in the manga. He was lumped in with the other commanders, so I'm bettering he's above the standard top commanders (King/Marco/Kata) but no where near Luffy/Shanks. Tbh I don't know I'd put him above Zoro without feats.

Shiryu is still the 2nd strongest BBP, but he's still weaker than Kuzan.

The real answer is: Kuzan > Shiryu > Leech. Shiryu and Kuzan wouldn't need 15 chapters to beat Law
Damn such a weak guy for someone that will beat your boyfriend.
Its a perfectly valid excuse, he isnt going to spoil the manga for a random cover page.

The actual start of this arc was Amazon Lily, featuring the Blackbeard Pirates trying to obtain Boa's Fruit, and this is where the Seraphim were first introduce.

What are the three groups we haven't seen since Saturn showed up?

1. Lucci and Zoro fighting in the upper area outside the lab the Seraphim are in
2. The Seraphim (+Kaku, York, and possibly Stussy) in the lab
3. The Blackbeard Pirates (most likely Laffitte and Catarina) not yet shown

Blackbeard isn't the kind of guys that gives up. York called up Blackbeard after finding out the government was making moves on Egghead as backup, offering him the Seraphim as a prize. This gives Blackbeard what he wanted; Boa's Fruit, but in the form of a godlike cyborg. Laffitte and Catarina snuck up when Edison shut off the Frontier Dome to let the Stella, Sanji, Franky, and Atlas down to the Fabiophase, and have freed York and the Seraphim.

Blackbeard stays scavenging. This is just what he does; the Marines are trying to kill a powerful group of people? Swoop in and steal what ya can, retreat when it gets dicey.
I like this. Tell me more

Beckman gets too much credit from outdated second hand source books.

He did not get distinguished when the Redhair Pirates were brought up in the manga. He was lumped in with the other commanders, so I'm bettering he's above the standard top commanders (King/Marco/Kata) but no where near Luffy/Shanks. Tbh I don't know I'd put him above Zoro without feats.
Dude got outshined by Dory and Broggy his hype is all fake

Status
Not open for further replies.