Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sure Shanks doesn't want to ever see Luffy. That promise about giving his hat back in chapter 1?

Never meant anything.

Sure.
am telling you what he said
its ok to be delusional but its not ok to misrepresent what he said because you are coping.
post wano he never said its too soon to see luffy. he explicitly said he doesnt want to see luffy.

luffy has factually accomplished more than shanks has ever done as a pirate
defeating a pirate stronger than him .

am telling you what he said
its ok to be delusional but its not ok to misrepresent what he said because you are coping.
post wano he never said its too soon to see luffy. he explicitly said he doesnt want to see luffy.

luffy has factually accomplished more than shanks has ever done as a pirate
defeating a pirate stronger than him .
Another toxic Lanji post.

Seriously. 37000 posts on a series you don't even read.

@Paperchampion23 here is even more incentive for Blackbeard and Shanks to happen, its just a theory at the moment but what if the Blackbeard pirates in some way shape or form took down Dorry and Broggy. That would force Shanks to move and avenge them would it not?

No, Sukuna fans were a massive minority just like admiral fans that were frequently called delusional, even by people like yourself (a gojo fan and a Yonko fan, proving my point again).

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE and I are actual longtime Sukuna dickriders so we can counter any bogus claim you make about “historical revisionism.”

:kobeha:
Ive been a Sukuna fans for as long as Lanji or more lmao, me and him would always debate Seth,Light and other Gojo fans.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE

Status
Not open for further replies.