Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Paperchampion23 here is even more incentive for Blackbeard and Shanks to happen, its just a theory at the moment but what if the Blackbeard pirates in some way shape or form took down Dorry and Broggy. That would force Shanks to move and avenge them would it not?
So we are headcanoning yet another encounter instead of just reading the story I see.

I also never said they werent encountering each other, I said their encounter wont be offscreened, and an onscreen fight wont be justified in anyone losing lmao

Even as Sukuna fan, there was a time when all of you started doubting him, I remember the posts in JJK threads, just like @EmperorKinyagi

Mainly the complaints about 10S and how Gojo was the Gary Stu.

That was peak of JJk, both of the fandom were losing their minds :shame:
Sukuna fans calling Gojo a Gary Stu…
Admiral fans calling Shanks a Gary Stu…

Do you want to know a secret?

When the popular character is beating your character’s ass, calling them a Gary Stu is the low hanging fruit

I made Sukuna > Gojo posts here that no one read back after I joined in 2021 and you can still find them. Had the take ever since about half of season 1 of the anime came out.

Also happened to Seth? He disappeared like right after Gojo vs Sukuna started.
Seth doesnt enjoy manga anymore, he left because of that. Wasnt because of the fight. I think the Wano ending really did a number on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.