Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to disrespect Zoro, it is not about him.
But saying Lucci was a match for Luffy is wrong in any way.

Lucci couldn't tag Luffy for once...
He couldn't hurt or damage him Luffy, same Luffy was trolling him and wasting time to speak with Sentomaru.

Not in a single moment Lucci could match Luffy...

And one serious named move without CoC almost knock Lucci out, maybe even did since Luffy had enough time after to save Bonney and go away.

It was clear how the battle was, a low diff material for Luffy, the fight wasn't even that long and Lucci was almost at edge of losing by one serious named move...

Adv CoC move would probably one shot him.
A serious Luffy would wash Lucci under 10mins...

The gap between Kizaru and Lucci is like day and night, Kizaru would wash Lucci too.

This has always been the case since the beginning of the TS. Characters like Nami and Ussop who were once major characters in every arc pre timeskip were sidelined hard for the M3 and no one complained. Only now that Zoro and Sanji gets affected as well that the fanboys start to complain.
I would 100% be down for zoro and sanji to be sidelined if it ment nami and usopp got more of the spotlight instead
Vice captain usopp and chief of staff nami hype
:finally::finally::finally:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
The point of a captain is that he’s the leader. And Kuzan just wants the freedom that being in a pirate crew offers. He also doesn’t want to lead but we saw that Blackbeard was panicking the second it looked like Kuzan was about to fight them.

This idea that Blackbeard > Kuzan just because he’s a captain is silly
Imagine spending all this time reading a series where Zoro is stronger than Luffy and still thinking Kuzan can't be stronger than Blackbeard.

Some people.

:optimistic:

H

Herrera95

Where is the Gorosei troupe? They said Luffy would face him. He was Yonko Level. No. They said he was Pirate King Level. Yet he is being stopped by Kuma. Sanji. Now Shogun Franky.

I will bet right now that Usopp will be responsible for defeating Saturn.

You aren't getting it

The cross guild will do yonko level things

Precisely how are they going to do that?

And you finally admit the whole Buggy thing is a gag. And therefore can't be compared to Kuzan and Blackbeard.
You are not getting me, or don't want to.

The real situation, that only we and a bunch of characters know, is that Buggy is a nobody. About that I have never even spoke of.
Instead, what the world knows and what the Marines know is what even Law told us: they think Buggy is Emperor level, exceptional, Roger's Crew, Shanks's friend, etc.

They, looking at the CG, are saying: "look, there are two Emperor-level people. And one, Buggy, is so exceptional that even put the likes of Mihawk and Crocodile under him".

That was explicitly stated to us and that is what I was saying.

You are not getting me, or don't want to.

The real situation, that only we and a bunch of characters know, is that Buggy is a nobody. About that I have never even spoke of.
Instead, what the world knows and what the Marines know is what even Law told us: they think Buggy is Emperor level, exceptional, Roger's Crew, Shanks's friend, etc.

They, looking at the CG, are saying: "look, there are two Emperor-level people. And one, Buggy, is so exceptional that even put the likes of Mihawk and Crocodile under him".

That was explicitly stated to us and that is what I was saying.
Bro Mihawk can literally kill Buggy at any time.

The same dynamic doesn't exist with Blackbeard.

Ah fuck it why am I arguing with you

Status
Not open for further replies.