Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Kaido lay on the ground unconscious for several chapters and needed help to get up, after one-shotting Luffy who got up before he did?
Luffy first fight couldn't do shit to Kaido but stall then got 1 tapped the moment he used acoc, just like Lizaru couldn't do shit to Luffy but stall and get 1 tapped the moment Luffy used acoc.
Kaido also fought others like Scabbards yamato rooftop before Luffy, just like Kizaru who got help from Lucci (YC1 Zoro level or stronger) Seraphim laser domes x2 cheap shots kicks from Bonney punches from Franky running around all night going after Hancock etc etc. And now it looks like Kizaru will jump Luffy with Saturn, just like Luffy did with Yamato and Momo on Kaido

If it's that what you interpreted in my post, you carefully need to re-read this again. Nuff said.
Give Up, Shiryu cut garp who weakened, wonder what excuse you guy will use when the anime draw an haki clash between shiryu and garp right before the damage cause we can clearly see garp hand coated in haki meaning there was a strugle for dominance when shiryu pierced him. people keep lying that the blackbeard pirate have no feat meanwhile blackbeard low diffed law, shiryu pierced iron garp, kuzan captured garp and lafite is going to have a win in egghead..

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Copium. Something shock Is happening and that shock is going to be the death of a Elder. Bb ships on the shores and giants came to Egghead, not for the shits and giggles but to deal with all the ships on the shore. Somebody is getting packed and it'll most likely be Kizaru and Saturn. As Kizaru is wavering and not the ultimate evil, he'll probably get punched into his senses, but Saturn is getting defeated by Luffy.
Luffy first beat a commander of a Yonko, then the Yonko. Luffy will do the same with Saturn and eventually Imu. Figurehead like Ladmirals ain't built to be arc main fights for Luffy and they definitely ain't built to be main fights with PK level Luffy after Shanks and BB. Only Imu. This is probably his Last Admiral fight, desk duty manager cliff is probably getting off screened by Dragon or Sabo.

The entire arc has been screaming at us of Luffy freeing Bonney/Kuma/Vegapunk from Saturn more like it and the only way for them to be free is with Saturn's fall. Kizaru will most likely get beat into being good and probably never be seen again. Last part of Kaido V Luffy was in minutes, and the SH's ain't getting off the island in a few seconds. More then enough time for Luffy to have a full fight with Saturn and Kizaru and beat them. Admiral fans are trying real hard to make Lackainu the final opponent but its not gonna happen lmfao.

1104 repeat. Initial spoilers leaving out important details like Luffy getting up for whatever reason.
Ease up on the Akainu disrespect. Akainu is most defo an end game opponent and is currently top 2 rn. Don't go comparing these bummy ass admirals to him. He woulda turned half of the SHs into Krispy Kreme by now.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Ok Mister "I have no clue about mythology so I think those are just fringe inspirations"

What other predictions did I get wrong?

You mean the exact details of how the events will unfold? Sure.

The overall narrative structure of the arc? Definitely not.

Keep claiming small victories over random details, Luffy punching Kizaru away, I didn't even know you guys would claim this as a win but hey, you take what you have.

You will soon realize that Luffy won't focus on Kizaru but on Saturn.

You are the one who is losing this game, not me.
Sure buddy. Sure. Oda spent all this time hospitalizing himself in the name of unpredictability just so your average schmuck who can google mythologies for 30 seconds would be able to predict exactly where his story will go lmfao. ZKK!

Luffy first fight couldn't do shit to Kaido but stall then got 1 tapped the moment he used acoc, just like Lizaru couldn't do shit to Luffy but stall and get 1 tapped the moment Luffy used acoc.
Kaido also fought others like Scabbards yamato rooftop before Luffy, just like Kizaru who got help from Lucci (YC1 Zoro level or stronger) Seraphim laser domes x2 cheap shots kicks from Bonney punches from Franky running around all night going after Hancock etc etc. And now it looks like Kizaru will jump Luffy with Saturn, just like Luffy did with Yamato and Momo on Kaido
It seems it is Luffy who resorted to jumping Kizaru.
Kizaru has crap durability but his speed managed to help him drive Luffy to exhaustion so far.

Ok Mister "I have no clue about mythology so I think those are just fringe inspirations"

What other predictions did I get wrong?

You mean the exact details of how the events will unfold? Sure.

The overall narrative structure of the arc? Definitely not.

Keep claiming small victories over random details, Luffy punching Kizaru away, I didn't even know you guys would claim this as a win but hey, you take what you have.

You will soon realize that Luffy won't focus on Kizaru but on Saturn.

You are the one who is losing this game, not me.
Giant Luffy will step on the spider insect like Saturn. Considering people hating and stepping on spiders irl Is like a global trait no matter including Japan, this is way too a obvious gag not to happen :gokulaugh:

Copium. Something shock Is happening and that shock is going to be the death of a Elder. Bb ships on the shores and giants came to Egghead, not for the shits and giggles but to deal with all the ships on the shore. Somebody is getting packed and it'll most likely be Kizaru and Saturn. As Kizaru is wavering and not the ultimate evil, he'll probably get punched into his senses, but Saturn is getting defeated by Luffy.
Luffy first beat a commander of a Yonko, then the Yonko. Luffy will do the same with Saturn and eventually Imu. Figurehead like Ladmirals ain't built to be arc main fights for Luffy and they definitely ain't built to be main fights with PK level Luffy after Shanks and BB. Only Imu. This is probably his Last Admiral fight, desk duty manager cliff is probably getting off screened by Dragon or Sabo.

The entire arc has been screaming at us of Luffy freeing Bonney/Kuma/Vegapunk from Saturn more like it and the only way for them to be free is with Saturn's fall. Kizaru will most likely get beat into being good and probably never be seen again. Last part of Kaido V Luffy was in minutes, and the SH's ain't getting off the island in a few seconds. More then enough time for Luffy to have a full fight with Saturn and Kizaru and beat them. Admiral fans are trying real hard to make Lackainu the final opponent but its not gonna happen lmfao.

1104 repeat. Initial spoilers leaving out important details like Luffy getting up for whatever reason.
Disingenuous admiral defenders will disagree with you because these cucks want so hard that their idol loses against the main character once again.

Sure buddy. Sure. Oda spent all this time hospitalizing himself in the name of unpredictability just so your average schmuck who can google mythologies for 30 seconds would be able to predict exactly where his story will go lmfao. ZKK!
You are already coping lil bro, it only took me one post bro, what will you do when Oda does that?

"oDa UnPrEdiCtaBiLiTy" yeah lil bro, like Luffy did not defeat Kaido, he did not defeat Doflamingo. Keep coping lil bro.

If we were back in Dressrosa, you would have certainly pushed Luffy vs Fujitora and claimed that Doflamingo was losing against Law or Kyros/Rebecca.

You are a disrespectful piece of shit and a disingenuous liar. You will soon run away from this forum like you always do.

Actually @Sentinel
Old Whitebeard:

Old Garp: healthy, never got infused

Squardo stabs Whitebeard

Shiryu stabs Garp

1. Squardo has BIGGER SWORD, means bigger hole / bigger wound than Shiryu's sword.
2. Whitebeard didn't try to defend it he was completely caught off guard while Garp did try to defend it, he tried to block Shiryu although Shiryu overpowered Garp.

The fact that Shiryu dealt more damage using smaller sword to healthy grandpa who tried to block than Squardo with bigger sword to nursed grandpa who didn't try to block.
Yeah this mentions Shiryu's strength.
You can't give random bullshit like "if Shiryu can do it, so can Squardo!! 🤪"

Shiryu's stab damage is not comparable to Squardo's stab. It is more comparable to this

As we know both Garp and Whitebeard got severely weakened after that one attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.