Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. Also, they're pretty much the same ngl
No way they are same.... Roger actually involved and took lead in actually trying to find things and solve mysteries..... He has better characterization than luffy.... And is not complete dumb. All luffy got is the writer magically giving him everything without actually doing anything other than fighting...

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Their reason to fight each other is because Luffy says so bruh, dont know what else to tell you

And how anyone can look at my PFP of Shanks' face and act like he also doesnt want to fight Luffy is beyond me.

This dude wiped and brutalized an ally of Luffy's in Wano (Kid and Killer are not antagonists), and intends to attack Bartolomeo. But sure, lets keep ignoring dialogue in the story.
"My plan is to crush all four emperors" Proceeded to do fuck all to Linlin
Shanks is an emperor who got his Jolly Roger disrespected. To hell with Bartolomeo.
Shanks did not seek out Kid. Kid thought shit was sweet by trying to attack his allies and got dealt with

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
"Main objective is escaping with Vegapunk 🤓"

Guys we got a One Piece scholar among us.

The infamous incident that will shock the entire world is Luffy escaping from Egghead!!

How didn't I realize this sooner?

Idk how you didn't realize it protecting vp and leaving the island with him was set up from the beginning

Glad I could clear that up for you

No way they are same.... Roger actually involved and took lead in actually trying to find things and solve mysteries..... He has better characterization than luffy.... And is not complete dumb. All luffy got is the writer magically giving him everything without actually doing anything other than fighting...
So does Luffy in his own way and with the help of his crewmates like Robin.

Its laughable that you guys think this Nika form is the true power of the fruit. Luffy is doing these Looney toones stuff straight outta his power of imagination. Its in Luffys DNA. It was limited as soon as he ate it because of the frenzy Shanks was in which went into Luffy's subconscious. Hence the power of imagination is limited to his rubberiness and has the limit of plasticity.

Once Luffy learns the true nature of his power, he will be the most powerful pirate on the planet whose power is limited only by imagination. If he imagines himself to be as hard as a diamond, no sword will cut him. If he imagines himself to be as powerful as Heracles, he will be.
You guys need to listen to analysis by good men and women on youtube so that you don't clown yourselves here.

Idk how you didn't realize it protecting vp and leaving the island with him was set up from the beginning

Glad I could clear that up for you
Escaping with Vegapunk is not a shocking outcome you buffoon, it's an expected outcome

If you think that the Egghead incident stops there, you are deluded

Luffy just immediately jumps to G5. Against Lucci and against Kizaru. How can Oda believe this is remotely good? Build up is needed. Let Luffy use his first gears first. Use some Haki skills and ultimately ACoC.

Awakening should be his last resort.
I can see where luffys logic for kizaru is, since g5 allows reality bending for a crazy speed boost, but oda turned his brain off for the lucci fight.

"My plan is to crush all four emperors" Proceeded to do fuck all to Linlin
Shanks is an emperor who got his Jolly Roger disrespected. To hell with Bartolomeo.
Shanks did not seek out Kid. Kid thought shit was sweet by trying to attack his allies and got dealt with
Acting like Big Mom's relevance to Luffy is even remotely comparable to Shanks in this story:milaugh:

I know Luffy is stupid but I still love him, I have been reading this series for years, I have no reason to start hating him out of the sudden like some of you guys
I call Luffy many slanderous names because it’s funny but I factually don’t hate him
I’m the type to drop a series if I can’t stand the main characters because in the end you’re still going to see them every arc all the time and I don’t think you can truly enjoy a series if you have to ignore half the panels because a character triggers you tbh.
Dropped MHA because Deku was bum for example

Status
Not open for further replies.