Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The stage is set. Luffy stops Saturn's leg from killing VP like he stopped doflamingo. Then he looks at Saturn," Get louder heartbeat" DOOM DOOM DUTT DUTT DOOM DOOM DUTT DUTT everyone hears the drums, Kuma starts moving, the Giants start bowing down, SHPs are shocked, the ancient Robot comes out. * Chills and chills*
@Tensub @Pringles @Bisoromi Bear how would y'all feel if somthing like this happened top 1 bros.
Post automatically merged:

Nah he awakened it but knocked himself out so he doesn't want to do it again as its a waste for him.
I would literally die from too much kino

I voted no I dont think Kizaru shows awakening . I didnt expect Kizaru without awakening to keep up with G5 but he did ,kudos for that.

But now we are in final saga, its finally time for Admiral Kizaru downfall and to see what impact would that have and how will that reflect on their bounties.

I voted no I dont think Kizaru shows awakening . I didnt expect Kizaru without awakening to keep up with G5 but he did ,kudos for that.

But now we are in final saga, its finally time for Admiral Kizaru downfall and to see what impact would that have and how will that reflect on their bounties.
Just say you are scared condom bitchboy

Status
Not open for further replies.