Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted no I dont think Kizaru shows awakening . I didnt expect Kizaru without awakening to keep up with G5 but he did ,kudos for that.

But now we are in final saga, its finally time for Admiral Kizaru downfall and to see what impact would that have and how will that reflect on their bounties.
To be honest those "power ups" are kind of irrelevant now.

You see Luffy keep up with Kaido in base, using his regular gears, using G4 and using G5.

Kizaru keeping up with Luffy without awakening doesn't mean much since Luffy could possibly still keep up with him while using awakening.

Don't even try to debate against me when it comes to Luffy; I probably used more pro-Luffy arguments (whilst trying to stay as rational as possible ofc) than any other user in this forum. After all, someone had to argue against Nik's blatant Luffy downplay. :suresure: G4, CoA, FS, name everything about Luffy's abilities...

Anyway, nope - against Lucci, Moria, Doflamingo, Katakuri and Kaido, Luffy didn't just mainly spam his new gear against them the entire time. I just don't like how Luffy's constantly using his strongest mode when the battle choreography can start completely differently. Like, we haven't even seen G2/G3 against Kizaru or how Kizaru is dealing with a clear barrage of ACoC attacks. This part just irks me. The build up is almost non-existent and there is almost no difference to how Luffy fought Lucci, y'know?
Because this not a arc for that and fights in this context very differnt .
All arcs you mention you know the main bad guy going down or Oda going to do a long fight .
That went out the window this arc , hell this arc don't have luffy for 17 chapters which a record .
If i told people luffy first big admiral fight would be chapter and half of cat and mouse before this arc would get laugh off this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.