Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru's betrayal of the WG seems more and more imminent, don't know if a full turn will happen but he won't do everything he can to fullfil his duty, that should be obvious right now.
Kizaru's conflicted state, how he has to do his job while hurting his friends is the kind of characterization that I love from Oda

I love the admirals for their different justices, how Oda is building something different for each one of them: unclear justice, moral justice, absolute justice, true justice...

I may even claim myself an admiral fan at this point, however I have nothing to do with these admiral defenders who push nonsense on a daily basis

https://x.com/opspoiler2024/status/1752349680086753418?s=46

Bonnie is surprised when Luffy kicks Kizaru

When Kizaru stands up and deliberately says "Nika"

And Bonnie heard him and started crying

From admiral issho
It ain’t confirmed but it sounds possible because that would explain how Bonney made the connection so quickly this time as she already saw the wanted of white hair Luffy and didn’t make the connection.
But would Kizaru actually know Luffy = Nika? Serious question?

It ain’t confirmed but it sounds possible because that would explain how Bonney made the connection so quickly this time as she already saw the wanted of white hair Luffy and didn’t make the connection.
But would Kizaru actually know Luffy = Nika? Serious question?
He seems aware of it since the beginning of their fight, he highlighted it when Luffy transformed first in round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.