Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even try to debate against me when it comes to Luffy; I probably used more pro-Luffy arguments (whilst trying to stay as rational as possible ofc) than any other user in this forum. After all, someone had to argue against Nik's blatant Luffy downplay. :suresure: G4, CoA, FS, name everything about Luffy's abilities...

Anyway, nope - against Lucci, Moria, Doflamingo, Katakuri and Kaido, Luffy didn't just mainly spam his new gear against them the entire time. I just don't like how Luffy's constantly using his strongest mode when the battle choreography can start completely differently. Like, we haven't even seen G2/G3 against Kizaru or how Kizaru is dealing with a clear barrage of ACoC attacks. This part just irks me. The build up is almost non-existent and there is almost no difference to how Luffy fought Lucci, y'know?
That's because kizaru being Luffy's main fight isn't it

Luffy always start the fight in base and then he jumps into his gears gradually

That first round vs Kizaru killed everything
It seems like he also started round 2 against Kizaru in g5 straight

People are thinking too hard about Kizaru’s motivations right now.

Oda is just making him unclear because his justice is unclear.

I don’t think it’s deeper than that
:kobeha:
Even the conclusion of Luffy vs Kizaru was unclear

Then he cared for 1 panel for his friends and sided up with Saturn again

Let's just agree everything is unclear with the guy

H

Herrera95

Oda said Kizaru is unclear justice so is basically getting him to do fucking anything for either side

this is stupid
It is nothing about that.

So far Kizaru is only following orders. He is not like Aokiji that allowed Robin to escape because of his beliefs or Akainu that attacked Ohara because of his beliefs or Greenbull that attacks countries that are not part of WG because he is a piece of shit or Fujitora that allows Luffy and Law to escape and doesn't take Doflamingo on his own because of his beliefs.

It is nothing about that.

So far Kizaru is only following orders. He is not like Aokiji that allowed Robin to escape because of his beliefs or Akainu that attacked Ohara because of his beliefs or Greenbull that attacks countries that are not part of WG because he is a piece of shit or Fujitora that allows Luffy and Law to escape and doesn't take Doflamingo on his own because of his beliefs.
Again I hope that is the case

but these new shitty spoilers implies Oda is still doing some hesitating bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.