Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Gladly waiting for the death of the red haired rat
And I'm scared of what they're going to do with that Bioshock adaptation, they're probably going to ruin everything.
Guaranteed man, just like Borderlands too. Although 2K/Randy/Gearbox have been straight up murdering Borderlands for many years now lmao.

We're past the golden/renaissance era for artistic expression and fictional media, when we had hundreds of fantastic tv shows, movies, cartoons, anime, games etc with stellar writing, that was layered/indepth and thus even smarter than it appeared and has aged brilliantly with insane prophetic awareness too.

By some miracle Arcane and Edgerunners were amazing but they are needles in a haystack, where the needles are golden but the hay itself is frayed, dirty and just repugnant.

Guaranteed man, just like Borderlands too. Although 2K/Randy/Gearbox have been straight up murdering Borderlands for many years now lmao.
Borderlands 2 was peak everything, writting was amazing, jokes landed, Handsome Jack cemented himself as one of the best antagonists of all time. Everything was great.

And then Borderlands 3 and its wokeness happened. Great gameplay but the story and its characters stink doo doo.

The worst thing is it did well commercially so Gearbox has no reason to improve on the story and characters if people will buy it anyways for the gameplay.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Rating 2 for the chapter so far (taking into account that we know very little), the arrival of the giants here, although unexpected on my part, is not enough to make me anxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.