Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji is actually more impressive

He is in Base, no power ups being used

He blocked a Laser Beam for a moment, something that seemed to be impossible

Vegapunk shat his pants at the possibility of Radical Beam hitting a flame on Seraphim
Blud
Dr zoro did it with no acoc,1 sword and was under huge ammount of gravity and still managed to push fujitora back and break trough his gravity

I hate to draw attention back to my theory but if in RAWs Sanji still didn't flip his eyebrow. It means, yes he is purposefully not doing it since his fight with S-Shark

Something happened.

I still say he scared Nami in that fight and he has been actively avoiding REAL combat since. (Bubble Kaku, used one hand instead of getting close to Nami to grab her gun to do it something abnormal. Let Zoro fight for Stussy, has only dodged, defended, or tried to save people and avoid getting into combat.)

Look at the signs. His actions to his personality have been abnormal since then and he hasn't switched into battle mode he so easily decided to use against S-Shark.

He scared her and is now holding
back.
Holy shit:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Did you forget the rooftop. Did you forget Zoro has adv coc and ashura? Stop talking nonsense
I’m Zoro fan lol, Oda is a fraud he will never let Zoro defeats an admiral now, He is losing so much time vs Lucci because Oda doesn’t want to fight him, maybe a 2vs1 later with Sanji for me

I hate to draw attention back to my theory but if in RAWs Sanji still didn't flip his eyebrow. It means, yes he is purposefully not doing it since his fight with S-Shark

Something happened.

I still say he scared Nami in that fight and he has been actively avoiding REAL combat since. (Bubble Kaku, used one hand instead of getting close to Nami to grab her gun to do it something abnormal. Let Zoro fight for Stussy, has only dodged, defended, or tried to save people and avoid getting into combat.)

Look at the signs. His actions to his personality have been abnormal since then and he hasn't switched into battle mode he so easily decided to use against S-Shark.

He scared her and is now holding back.
Icant bro
:luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

People really want kizaru vs Luffy?

Someone Luffy can finish anytime he wants if he uses a finisher or signature move?

Someone so far that been put down twice temporarily in one blow..

Nika is just too much
Only Teach and Imu can beat Nika Luffy

Elbaf --> Nika saves the day a she beat another Gorosei
Lodestar --> nika saves the day
Raftel --> Nika saves the day

Ohh ohhh
Joyboy lore was better than this Nika nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.