Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People really want kizaru vs Luffy?

Someone Luffy can finish anytime he wants if he uses a finisher or signature move?

Someone so far that been put down twice temporarily in one blow..

Nika is just too much
Only Teach and Imu can beat Nika Luffy
How do you know that ?
Kizaru has been hit twice because in both cases he wasn't focused on Luffy. He won't just stand there and let himself get hit, you know that right ?

How will Saturn fight Luffy?

Blud
Dr zoro did it with no acoc,1 sword and was under huge ammount of gravity and still managed to push fujitora back and break trough his gravity
A huge amount of gravity = Literally a 3 seconds stare (most random use of his devil fruit)

Result: Zoro falls on his knees bleeding and panting

And as i said, Sanji isn't using his power ups here.

Zoro was pressed harder by an attack by King, a much weaker opponent.

Blocking a laser beam for a moment is something no one else did till this moment

Still not fond of it. Bonney/Kuma is one thing but i feel there are too many nika worshippers in this arc suddenly
Yeah but the Giants have already been setup as Nika worshipers already, so I don't have any problem with Dorry and Brogy and the other giants being Nika fans.

If it wasn't already setup with the giants being Nika worshippers then yeah I do agree that it's getting a bit too much.

Kizaruber Eats

Tired of it all.
Now Bonney suddenly somehow has the highest hierarchy for the pacifista.

LoL is all I'm gonna say.
Oda somehow managed to 1up the Tama controversy and stupidity, Goda.
What a ridiculous copout, so much for the threat of Saturn and other Gorosei having supreme, untouchable command over the Seraphims too.
Oh well, the Supernova who is actually a kid and not called Kidd gets an army of the ultimate warlord clones, Lunarian/King DNA infused with cloned DFs, ultimate pacifista child soldiers to use as her new crew.
And just like that, Bonney now has a Yonko tier crew if not higher than that easily lmao. What about the other Seraphims too Oda? Are they gonna be under her command automatically too? Whats even their role now?

I hate this arc so godamn much, I knew Odas nonsense would only get much worse, double down in the final saga/after Wano and he was full of empty promises/lies and telling us what we want to hear, all the too good to be true claims. Oda is the biggest snake oil salesman of any mangaka by far.

In September this arc is gonna be 2 years long and it doesnt look like its gonna end anytime soon despite the circumstances. I could be wrong but we're probably in this for the long haul until the last quarter at least or end of the year.

In before Oda has another BS reason to take another month long break again this June too lmfao.

I need a break from One Piece myself, need to wait until its like at least 10 chapters more at minimum before I read anymore of this. Or even more like 20 chapters lmao.

Why does the fastest MF keep getting tagged on the head. Oda, you better give us some nutty speed/dodging feats soon.
:king:
Oda playing on the irony of Kizaru being "slow in the head" /s.

Lmfao, it would be more merciful of Oda to kill off Sanji at this rate. He can never stop his sadism self hate projecting fetish on Sanji. He temporarily redirected it to Zoro here and there lately but hes gone back to focusing on Sanji as he cant help himself.

Somehow still better than how Odas handling Usopp at least though. Talk about the bottom of the barrel (that didnt even have Carrot inside it either but fucking Caribou lol.)

Oh man I've just remembered, still no BBP, no Caribou, no Stussy unless I missed something, no York unless I missed something there too, no light gloves, I cant even remember what else but im sure theres probably more.

Sanji so lucky his dad and brothers havent shown up to see this. Can Sanji even beat Vergo now too? /s. (Im exaggerating ofc)

Status
Not open for further replies.