Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let'S wait for next chapter things about to get spicy .
Theres a lot of potential

- What Kizaru and Saturn do next offensively. I.e. Kizaru needs to either get aggressive with Luffy and Saturn needs to actually show something beyond leg stabbings and eyeball shots.

- What the scene with Brook sliding the ship is leading to. Imo, its primarily going to be the avenue for the rest of the crew to join Luffy, Sanji and Franky as they arent escaping from the upper lab anymore.

- Now people make fun of me for this, but IF the crew comes down, then imo, the VAs need to block their way, unless they are actual fodder for the Giants.

- The Robot is actually starting to move, which is interesting because clearly this time its going to respond to Luffy's powers (does it help him fight?)

- What Dorry and Broggy end up doing (clearly they are paving a way for everyone to escape once whatever fights actually go down in the next few chapters.

Like Kizaru genuinely looks worse after this chapter, getting put on his ass by one CoA punch and failing to do much to the others with his lasers
Come on now. The StrawHats Kizaru faces now are not the ones he faced in Sabaody. The StrawHats are supposed to be able to hold their own against him better this time. If Kizaru were able to whip their ass the same way he did in the past, then the time skip would be a waste of fucking time. Things are not supposed to be easy for Kizaru this time. Kizaru deserves an ass-whooping and humiliation.
I am here for it.:cheers:

Kizaru simply can't beat any Yonko !

He cant tank powerful attacks from WB, Kaido, Shanks, Teach, Nika & BM without being KOed

He has the worst AP & endurance among Admirals

People thought I was crazy when I say Kid has better endurance and physical strength than most top tiers

The only reason he's top tier is because of AOE, Speed and CoA
No why 3 Admirals couldn't even KO sick dying Newgate, they really lack the AP to KO any rocks pirate in a fight.

None of the admirals cared too much about Newgate in that war. Akainu even left him for fodders.
Post automatically merged:

Does kizaru has the worst AP among top tier? Bro can't even finish franky and sentomaru

No. Kaido is. Cant even kill the already injured kinemon with that thunder bagua acoc atack. What makes this characters alive is plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.