Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonney will eventually transform into female Nika, but whats scary is her having the highest authority over the Pacifista. the Shs turned the tides back in their favor, but I dont see it lasting long. Kizaru will most likely awaken and destroy majority of the pacifistas before this battle is over. Shes too overpowered with her daddy army.

Admirals actually looking really fucking good here. Luffy still hasn't tried shifting attention, and the Crews been getting good hits on Saturn. If he has limited heals like Marco, they might be tiring him out right now.

Kizaru is still the real threat, and I'm hoping Luffy's next convo with Kizaru is about how he's being a massive bitch rn. Joining hopes r dead now, best we get is Kizaru waking up in the rubble afterwards and crying.

alrdy happened , sanji got destroyed by a fuckin beam
No he is fine and he dont attack kizaru cause I dont know if you know that but sanji has many pain in the ass sanji must even protect a old shikibukai from kizaru then he must protect atlas bonney franky they all are on sanji hands. Sanji would destroy kizaru if he uses any flames. Make my words. Sanji the only one who fight serpahim jinbe and destroyed his arm Alone without help. Thats facts. Sanji>kizaru but sanji must protect the weaklings first so he cant fight seriously. Thats like luffy against kaido he says to law that law should take everyone from the rooftop (even zolo who is dealing with a cat since 13 chapters) so he can fight seriously. Thats like sanji if the weaklings would not be there (even a old shikibukai sanji protects) sanji would take kizaru home as a trophy

Admirals actually looking really fucking good here. Nika still hasn't tried shifting attention, and the Crews been getting good hits on Saturn. If he has limited heals like Marco, they might be tiring him out right now.

Kizaru is still the real threat, and I'm hoping Nika's next convo with Kizaru is about how he's being a massive bitch rn. Joining hopes r dead now, best we get is Kizaru waking up in the rubble afterwards and crying.
Real threat lol

Don't get me wrong I want Sanji to have a cool moment during this arc and yeah stalling Kizaru would have been cool.

But why should Sanji or Zoro get more focus, not saying Franky should stall Kizaru but he can still get a big moment either helping fight against Saturn or do something else really big.

Sanji already got great focus during WCI and even Wano, there is nothing wrong with allowing other SHs get their shine as well.
they should get more focus because up against top tiers
the others are , i say this with all due respect, useless

the others can get their shine against opponents closer to their level and thats ok tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.