Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
i disagree tbh
you are looking at it from an egalitarian perspective, that is sanji got moments in wci so this arc , another strawhat should get the opportunity here? right?

I dont see it that way
one of the stronger and more reliable fighters in the crew around , you are up against an admiral , franky is reasonably way out of his depth , sanji might be too but the difference is he can do something significant as we have seen prev commanders do. franky doesnt have the haki to be effective here at all.
Yeah but there are Bonney, Kuma, Franky, Atlas and god knows who else to protect at the same time

Sanji is more defense than attack spirit wise

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
FRANKY NEED STO TAKE EVERYONE AND GET OUT SO SANJI AND LUFFY CAN FINALLY GET SERIOUS

BLUE FLAMES CANNOT BE USED AROUND WEAKLINGS IT WILL TAKE THE MOUSTIRUE OUT OF THE AIR AND MAKE IT HARD OT BREATH AND CAUSE HEAT STROKES TO ANYONE NEARBY

FRANKY NEED STO TAKE EVERYONE AND GET OUT SO SANJI AND Nika CAN FINALLY GET SERIOUS

BLUE FLAMES CANNOT BE USED AROUND WEAKLINGS IT WILL TAKE THE MOUSTIRUE OUT OF THE AIR AND MAKE IT HARD OT BREATH AND CAUSE HEAT STROKES TO ANYONE NEARBY
He will take sanji to
He a already on death s door

Oda used nika awakening to wank lucci leopard awakening, Nika himself got nothing from that fight exept show incompetence and the limit of g5 while also failling to remove lucci with 3 named attack and giant form.
He used up his power so quickly because he used his power to create some goggles from nothing. Creating object out of nothing cost alot of energy.

i disagree tbh
you are looking at it from an egalitarian perspective, that is sanji got moments in wci so this arc , another strawhat should get the opportunity here? right?

I dont see it that way
one of the stronger and more reliable fighters in the crew around , you are up against an admiral , franky is reasonably way out of his depth , sanji might be too but the difference is he can do something significant as we have seen prev commanders do. franky doesnt have the haki to be effective here at all.
Don't get me wrong I want Sanji to have a cool moment during this arc and yeah stalling Kizaru would have been cool.

But why should Sanji or Zoro get more focus, not saying Franky should stall Kizaru but he can still get a big moment either helping fight against Saturn or do something else really big.

Sanji already got great focus during WCI and even Wano, there is nothing wrong with allowing other SHs get their shine as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.