Speculations Elbaf the island Usopp becomes vice captain

Elbaf will obviously be a major arc for usopp. It most likely than not being when usopp certifies that he is a brave warrior of the sea

Not only does elbaf obviously have giants aka the warriors usopp looks up to the most but there are likely even more things that can tie to usopp

Just based on the big tree elbaf might not just be the home to the Adam tree but specifically plant line in general. If it is it makes Noland at one point visiting extremely likely. The same way he went to green bit
While not technically a botanist usopp obviously learned a lot about plants during the timeskip and has weird parallels to noland already. Elbaf might even make another statue dedicated to him

If for better or worse big mom does end up going to elbaf I think a potential amazing moment would be usopp standing up to her. With all the giants afraid of her if usopp is the only one to stand and defend their honor it’d be dope especially if she uses soul pocus

There being a giant named the god of tricky and deception might lead to him and usopp having interesting interactions

It might also be the arc he unlocks conquerors if he ends up getting it

With all that said I think it’d be the perfect time for him to also be officially labeled as the vice captain of the crew. I just think he really derserves it

B

Borasey79

Not sure if Oda can execute this idea well any more nowadays. Pre-TS sure, maybe even pre-Wano. But as Egghead's clusterfuck of a dragging plot + inconsequential character stupidity's been showing, the wonderfully spun around character moments with plot relevancy has slipped out of Oda's skillset.

Going by the recent op arc trends, Usopp will be fucking Lucky if he gets like a single fucking clash or something lol.
I don’t think he needs to fight to have cool moments tho

Brook birthday April 3rd - vice captain
Jimbe birthday April 2nd - vice captain
Usopp birthday April 1st -

Vice captain usopp
Chief of staff nami
:endthis:

C

CensoredbyWG

Nka will become a VC instead. :luffylaugh:
Hahahaha, luffy is already recognized as ryuma by wano citizens + recognized as nika by everyone, he is claiming every possible title till the end of the show.
Post automatically merged:

I don’t think he needs to fight to have cool moments tho

Brook birthday April 3rd - vice captain
Jimbe birthday April 2nd - vice captain
Usopp birthday April 1st -

Vice captain usopp
Chief of staff nami
:endthis:
What the hell is that flying thing supposed to be on the second image lol?

That's probably the 10th member that joins the crew in lodestar as the leaks said.

Hahahaha, Nika is already recognized as ryuma by wano citizens + recognized as nika by everyone, he is claiming every possible title till the end of the show.
Post automatically merged:

What the hell is that flying thing supposed to be on the second image lol?

That's probably the 10th member that joins the crew in lodestar as the leaks said.
Usopp concept art
He was the vice captain

C

CensoredbyWG

What if I told you that Usopp will be one of the best written characters when the time comes? :sanmoji:
If my assumption is right and he manifests a mythical Zoan like Zori...
Everybody and their mothers getting a mythical zoan in the end? I'm 100% sure that robin's fruit is a mythical zoan aswell.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
Everybody and their mothers getting a mythical zoan in the end? I'm 100% sure that robin's fruit is a mythical zoan aswell.
Well, all the important fruits are mythical Zoans...
Usopp would be the 2nd manifestation after Zoro.
And it makes sense if you consider why he never got braver.